• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What do you think of vulgar people???

kopisai,

na bu eh yao siu phua pak

kan bu eh chee bye kia

hor gau kan, na bu eh chow peow

tiu lei lou mo chao hai

poo nia bor

tiao nia meh chiu ji pet

whuay loo eh kar swee :oIo:

fuck your ancestors for 18 generations !

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: He’s back!

guys, forgive him lah... in some situations we should whack the perpetrators hard, but in my assessment of this matter, we should let it go. Hopefully he will contribute to Singapore's economic development not just in terms of GDP growth, but in other aspects. maybe by introducing his other talented foreign friends to work towards the wellbeing of our nation

kopisai,

Go give dog fuck !
:oIo:

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2 Malaysian Ex-auxiliary cops jailed for CBT of $146,900

sorry bro i have no clones here.

i forgive u for yr insults onto me. u don't know what u r doing.

have a blessed wed!

kopisai,

The style of your posts are all the same. You can run, but you can't hide.

Fuck your mother phua chee bye !

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I wish to reveal my real identity

To the Internal Security Department. Please do your job and arrest all these foreign elements trying to subvert our beloved country Singapore. I believe i have discharged my responsibilities as a citizen of Singapore to uncover these criminals. Go in decisively and arrest them for the sake of our State.

Arrest your mother chee bye ! :oIo: