• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish and large fonts

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Balless Sinkies...

not balless, when trouble happen just call police to settle. call police settle is free one.

call pai kai settle have to pay a lot.

this one alrdy paid income tax, so must make full use. polce cannot call MP, mp cannot call minister. all paid for... 白用白不用。 CALL THEM AND SCOLD THEM! 不用客气。

Balless Sinkies...:oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you understand!

When did I zap you? I hardly zap anyone except jiu hu kia Tonychat chat. Even that, the last time limpei zap anymore is more than 4 months ago!

You got fuck yourself
Fucking Eartworm in Your KarChng :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut the crap you chee bye pu bor kia. If limpei eErotica69 has zap you and your clones during the last 4 months, limpei and my whole family die tragic death.

If you anyhow accuse me, you and your whole fucking whole family die tragic death.

You dare to make this vow?

Fuck You Understand!,:oIo:

Now You Balless Sinkie..GomstuckmYour PAP dicks! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapura Belongs to Malay...

Why does Singapore belong to the Malays in perpetuity? Just because they would threaten to riot if we don't acknowledge it?

The world is made up of migrants, including places like the Middle East, British isles, Americas, and even in places like France and China.

There is no such thing as the land belonging to a single race, even if it is written in the constitution.

fuck Your Cheena mother Laucheebye till it bleeds ... Go fuck a dog :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut the crap you chee bye pu bor kia. If limpei eErotica69 has zap you and your clones during the last 4 months, limpei and my whole family die tragic death.

If you anyhow accuse me, you and your whole fucking stupid family die tragic death.

You ball-less or what? Ptui!

Vow Your Cheebuy until it rots:oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you anyhow accuse me, you and your whole fucking stupid family die tragic death.

Vow your Nua Lanciao and go Suck your PAP cocks! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapura Belongs to Malay...

Zappper your mother old chee bye.

If you anyhow accuse me, you and your whole fucking family die tragic death.

You fucking zap me You Pu Bpr Kia. Go suck your PAP lanciao and use chopsticks poke your own karchng hole :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you PAP IB!

GO GIVE DOG Fuck :oIo: