• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP PE rally - live streaming

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Starting watching at 8:20pm.

The Malay chap speaking is fiery man! Speaks without script with fire! And he speaks the truth! Now thats what I call conviction.

Cheers

i give him credit for his fiery speech...shouting too much...the hokkien fella is better...quite a humble fella: will get some votes for RP...

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walu this guy speaking in Hokkien.....trying to con old Aunties and uncles......keep using the point of Kj will move to punggol if elected.....really wtf, is that the key selling point that RP can give ???

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i give him credit for his fiery speech...shouting too much...the hokkien fella is better...quite a humble fella: will get some votes for RP...

Agree, that hokkien chap speech is short and sweet.

Quite refreshing to hear in dialect.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walu this guy speaking in Hokkien.....trying to con old Aunties and uncles......keep using the point of Kj will move to punggol if elected.....really wtf, is that the key selling point that RP can give ???

Key selling point? Don't know leh... only know they focus on KJ and complain about the shortfall of the current government.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello friend, boleh habis kah.....dengar sakit lah.....good try and i give you credit for standing there in the rain to speak to the people of singapore....thank you very much

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, MC is funny, :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:"The sun..."
:"The sign of the sun..."

hahaha....

Last edited: