• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP PE rally - live streaming

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian lady said - Got ISD and reporter follow them during JBJ's funeral. Gosh!

Now she speaking in Tamil.

Last edited:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next speaker - youngest chairman in a political party - Mr Andy

Speaking in Mandarin.

Last edited:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This rally looks so pathetic. Reading direct from her script with no enthusiasm at all. I think there's less than 100 spectators also. I think I can now safely say that both KJ and Desmond will lose their deposits come 26 Jan.

I agree. So sad.

Sad because KJ should have waited till 2016 before joining in the fray.

KJ did well in his recent highlight of the mega loan which was not constitutionally correct. Too bad, he squandered it all.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. So sad.

Sad because KJ should have waited till 2016 before joining in the fray.

KJ did well in his recent highlight of the mega loan which was not constitutionally correct. Too bad, he squandered it all.

His greed and arrogance had overruled his stature. He should not have been in this BE at all since they didn't even contested this constituency in GE2011. He'd just damaged his own reputation by his arrogance.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Andy speaking in English.

His Mandarin speech is so so.

He talked about the cost of living and standard of living.

Now talking about JBJ. Huh??

Trying to connect JBJ with KJ. Wahlau...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from this type of rally, his cadres still got a long way to go lah. They should watch more of WP themselves first.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau, can't stand it anymore. Reading from intermittent excerpts from his smartphone, no proper script even. Give up lah, I'm not watching anymore.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Bravo speak without looking at script? Only checking his handphone.

Good man.

He said, driver and co-driver - both sleeping.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Andy speaking in English.

His Mandarin speech is so so.

He talked about the cost of living and standard of living.

Now talking about JBJ. Huh??

Trying to connect JBJ with KJ. Wahlau...

This Andy keep talking on jbj driving for sympathy votes.....Kj need to be his own man and show that he is not his dad little boy for Singaporeans to vote for him.....