• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royalty comes to Queen'sTown....

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Flooding

Time to sing.... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[video=youtube;iWb1GJqmwds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWb1GJqmwds[/video]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Flooding

527071_10150989071602115_252269053_n.jpg

low key visit to queen's town.
why lidat.
should have fanfare for such charming royalty!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN !
I was a British subject. Uncle will go and sing....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tour includes block 62 (near Dawsons Mall). Kate popping by Rainbow school (for students with special needs) in Margaret Drive.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prince's younger brother was supposed to be knighted in April, but instead, had to be hauled away in a green coloured straight jacket.:o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the empire that stretched far and wide
the sun never set on the empire
now it's just a remnant
but still the colonial empire still rules....

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago we can't wait to chase the British away, now we welcome them with open arms. If I have the chance to meet him, I will ask him which team will win the EPL title?