• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rotan Caning - How Painful Huh???

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Equal rights, not equal responsibilities.

Feminists only want equality for the sisterhood until it involves pain, discomfort or inconvenience.

And then they will say they are the 'fairer, gentler sex' who needs to be protected and have their every whim pandered to.
I propose in lieu of caning, females should get raped in prison. I stroke of cane is equivalent to I rapist 1 shot.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, probably able to handle just slightly better than those good boys whose Kar Chngs are still raw. :biggrin:

Not kidding. One stroke will cut deep into your skin and fresh followed by bleeding.
You will scream with tears and some may even "switch off" their brain temporary.

Can your raw or seasoned butt take it?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not kidding. One stroke will cut deep into your skin and fresh followed by bleeding.
You will scream with tears and some may even "switch off" their brain temporary.

Can your raw or seasoned butt take it?

If i have to be caned, i will have to take it. I guess i won't kpkb after receiving the strokes.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's another pic!!!! :*::*:

malaysia-caning.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very, very painful. I witnessed it before. But, no one died from caning yet. Even the chap who kena 48 strokes all at one go.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very, very painful. I witnessed it before. But, no one died from caning yet. Even the chap who kena 48 strokes all at one go.

All 48 strokes at one go? I tot there is a medic there to ascertain whether the caning can continue if that guy fainted or it gets too bloody?

I've seen the scars on the buttocks of my army cook before.

Last time got people say that if the mata wants to sabo you, he will dip the whip in horse urine and your buttock will rot after that.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 48 strokes at one go? I tot there is a medic there to ascertain whether the caning can continue if that guy fainted or it gets too bloody?

Last time got people say that if the mata wants to sabo you, he will dip the whip in horse urine and your buttock will rot after that.

Do you think the medic cares? He probably never adhered to the Hippocratic oath.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the history of S'pore prisons, 2 chaps kena 48 strokes by mistake in the 80s. One was compensated. Not the other coz he had no $$$ to engage a lawyer.

Prison doctor is always around when session commences. SOP too. He is the only one who is authorised to stop the caning. No need to payback once doc declares inmate is unfit to carry on.

The ones that kpkb most when caned? Indians. SS/triad members are known to lan lan not scream. They want to maintain their 'face' and will endure all pain silently.