• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rolex watch

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange thing is only guys notice other guys watches and who wears Rolex and what not, I have dated many women and none have ever noted my Rolex or APs, women just don't know or don't care about men's watches, you are better off wearing a Casio G shock when wooing girls.

You are damn rite...but if you drive them in a hyundai 1 week...then next week you drive BMW...they will surely ..WOWAWOWA..

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are damn rite...but if you drive them in a hyundai 1 week...then next week you drive BMW...they will surely ..WOWAWOWA..

Many won't even know what make of car you drive, most they will notice is it seems better, that's all, but what gets girls notice you most is the color of your skin, if you are white, wear a Casio and take MRT and bus, they will be all over you. Remember the fucking Pinoy salivating at the white guy in the MRT and putting out social media messages trying to track him down?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman do look at watches u wear n car u drive.
on affect first impression.after they used to it then will be the cash you have n place u lived.
watches to man is like handbag to ladies.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...you are better off wearing a Casio G shock when wooing girls.

I've wearing the g-shock Mtg series now. Functional yet easy on the eyes..

th

th

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 1st of tiong knockoff series of relaxury watches - the relax 69.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 170

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many won't even know what make of car you drive, most they will notice is it seems better, that's all, but what gets girls notice you most is the color of your skin, if you are white, wear a Casio and take MRT and bus, they will be all over you. Remember the fucking Pinoy salivating at the white guy in the MRT and putting out social media messages trying to track him down?

Pinoys are the worst bunch of ang mor cocksuckers. I am not surprised.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman do look at watches u wear n car u drive.
on affect first impression.after they used to it then will be the cash you have n place u lived.
watches to man is like handbag to ladies.

They look overall, if you are fat and short, you wear Rolex and drive a BMW they won't notice. If you are well built and tall with chiselled looks, their first impression is that you are rich. Trust me, I have dated many, one even realised my car was a Camry only after a few dates and when I asked what she thought I was driving at first, she said she thought I was driving an Altis LOL! Good thing I left the BMW at home. You can't go around telling them where you live and cash you have on initial dates, that is a real put off. Because if that attracts women, I would be sleeping with 100s.

I dun look rich, usually sloppy dressing, Credit Card sales girls dun approach me, even with my red framed Tag Heaur glasses, expensive watch and LV belt....but of course I know my own net worth.

So guys, save your money on expensive things to impress, if you are good looking consider yourself blessed with women. Those who are not, wait long long, for your chance with women, the pleasant personality part only shines after you pass all the initial shallow cirteria.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot acting noble here.
Answer is same if u ask your wife /GF can bring ntuc plastic bag to put their make up or purse.for dinner.
Ah bay still living dream land.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have hermes belt too, office pants hermes belt, berms and casual I wear lv belt. Rotate between AP and Rolex for watches.

whaaaahaaa.
ok ok
u rich n got alot belt n panties to change.
u received sbf most fascinating award

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're talking about dealers or watch repairer in SG, those renowed ones are only one or two.... Those in People's Park simply cannot make it. If you bring your watch their for repair, be prepared that your watch will continued to have problems like water penetrating and etc...

Fuck you OK. Casio wearers like you fuck off.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seiko Ssa007 jdm.super beauty.
Also known as black monster.
whole watch is black.time tune is at 4pm.very special.
black face black dial black belt
must buy make in japan.JDM model