• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogue Trader resigns as PR officer of Mr Goh Meng Seng

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Due to compelling personal reasons, I hereby relinquish my role of SBF media relationship coordinator for Mr Goh Meng Seng.

I would like to thank Mr Goh for giving me the opportunity to work with him over the past few months. And I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Rogue Trader

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What have you been smoking? I have not employed anyone, least you, to be in any position! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Due to compelling personal reasons, I hereby relinquish my role of SBF media relationship coordinator for Mr Goh Meng Seng.

I would like to thank Mr Goh for giving me the opportunity to work with him over the past few months. And I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Rogue Trader