• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road Trip!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
religion your head lah!

i am showing beautiful scenery leh!

Dun try to act innocent when you clearly wrote that "Take a break!! And Enjoy God's beautiful creation!! "

So you attribute this to God? What is this, praise the Lord? You want others to post some video clips of dirty ugly places and say is God's Creation also?

Come one, nobody is stopping you form spreading the Gospel and your God. Good for you and your brothers sisters, but please do it in the Religion Folder.

I have observed that you have subtly attacked other religions and even Catholics in other threads. Be careful ok!! You want to do, just do it in the Religion Folder. Dun do it is real life, or you will be invited for coffee...

Dun freaking Religionize non-Religious thread!

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... me 2 weeks bo release liao...
You tie rubber band, cannot unravel the knot?:p Raiders DIY 2X daily, well exceed his quota 5000 shots (old wives tale on a bloke's lifetime optimal firing range):biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun try to act innocent when you clearly wrote that "Take a break!! And Enjoy God's beautiful creation!! "

So you attribute this to God? What is this, praise the Lord? You want others to post some video clips of dirty ugly places and say is God's Creation also?

Come one, nobody is stopping you form spreading the Gospel and your God. Good for you and your brothers sisters, but please do it in the Religion Folder.

I have observed that you have subtly attacked other religion and even Catholics in other threads. Be careful ok!! You want to do, just do it in the Religion Folder. Dun do it is real life, or you will be invited for coffee...

Dun freaking Religionize non-Religious thread!

Well said! Especially the last sentence. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Morning bro. Today never go anywhere?

I suggest you go Golden Mile to see them celebrate Songkran! The other thread got pics of Songkran in GM.

Fuck la you all come Bangkok for a weekend trip la.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yep I'm in Pattaya now. Great countdown last night. Great hotel, really quiet and of the track this Grand Heritage Pattaya. Lots of fun today for sure.

Songkran in Chiangmai is actually great particularly with the canal running through the city which is the centre of activity and Chiangmai is always hotter than Bangkok during Songkran.

Bro, this year too late to go liao. Next year maybe.

I thought you are in Pattaya now?

Btw, I was in Chiangmai for Songkran a few years ago. It was fun!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning bro. Today never go anywhere?

I suggest you go Golden Mile to see them celebrate Songkran! The other thread got pics of Songkran in GM.

Morning Bro, i dislike crowded places. Sure meet up with inconsiderate people. My temper not suitable for these sort of occasion.
Only WP's Rally i am more tolerable, partly because mostly are Singaporeans and we have the same goal. :wink::biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yep I'm in Pattaya now. Great countdown last night. Great hotel, really quiet and of the track this Grand Heritage Pattaya. Lots of fun today for sure.

Songkran in Chiangmai is actually great particularly with the canal running through the city which is the centre of activity and Chiangmai is always hotter than Bangkok during Songkran.

OK bro, you have a great Songrkan in Pattaya na khrap.