• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ringgit In Free Fall! Plunged To 12-year Low! Donald Trump Identified As Culprit!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember in 1999, RM500 and RM1000 denominations were demonetized.
At that very moment, Malaysia's Central estimated that there were over RM4.3 billion worth of RM1000 in circulation.
That was a huge amount 17 years ago

Malaysia_1000ringgit_front.jpg

The elimination of the big denominations is to make it harder for people to carry millions in their brief cases. I'm sure even Najib could have carried RM$1 billion in $10,000 notes out of Malaysia.

What surprised me is that the PAP discontinued the $5,000 & $10,000 notes? It made it easier for me to transfer $ from one bank account to another without paying for a draft. The only large note left in Spore is the $1,000 note & that's usually what I take to Thailand because I get a higher exchange rate in Thailand.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot make it, just 12000 by mid-day.
South Korea got a million protesters by Sat/Sunday midnight a week ago.

Massive switch of support of Malaysian chinese to Najib as Malaysia forges new alliance with China.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot make it, just 12000 by mid-day.
South Korea got a million protesters by Sat/Sunday midnight a week ago.

Massive switch of support of Malaysian chinese to Najib as Malaysia forges new alliance with China.

I think even with prc business, najib's incompetency will not win back anyone's support. Those who support najib are scared chinese dap will eventually control the country, not because they like his policies.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ringgit continues its free fall, it spells big trouble for Najib.

Dr M opposition party may gain ground with the majority and win the next election. Dr M had proven in 97 that he and he only could manage the outflow of Ringgit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is clear that the speculators are trying to topple Najib by attacking their currency.

Najib won't topple. Most Malays see UMNO and Najib as the defender of Islam and malay apartheid supremacy. Some of them may protest against Najib, but it's not the same as wanting him to fall.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib won't topple. Most Malays see UMNO and Najib as the defender of Islam and malay apartheid supremacy. Some of them may protest against Najib, but it's not the same as wanting him to fall.

BTW, you didn't keep your promise to CHOP.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNBC: Why Malaysia’s ringgit may keep tumbling

Krystal Tan, an Asia economist at Capital Economics, noted that the country needs to roll over a large stock of short-term external debt, equivalent to around 28 percent of its gross domestic product (GDP), making the ringgit vulnerable during periods of weak risk appetite.

Tan expected the central bank would continue to intervene on the currency.

Foreign currency denominated debt was equivalent to just under 40 percent of Malaysia's GDP, she noted.

"The further the currency falls, the more expensive this debt is to service," she said in a note dated Friday. While the central bank has made soothing comments about that debt largely being hedged, it didn't provide details, Tan noted, adding she was sceptical of the claim.

"That they have felt the need to intervene to support the ringgit suggests they are less sanguine in private than they are in public," she said.

Indeed, analysts were pointing to the central bank's efforts to target NDF trading as spurring fears of capital controls. When it comes to Malaysia, markets tend to be more sensitive to tea-leaf reading over capital controls because the country was the first to impose them in 1997, during the Asian Financial Crisis.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/21/why-...-tumbling-amid-the-markets-trump-tantrum.html

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want to have the cake and eat it all as well. Typical cina jiuhukia.

“The Chinese need to respect the Malays so the Malays will love them. The non-Muslims need to respect Islam so we can take care of them,” says Zawawi Othman, Umno chief for Pasir Puteh, a district and parliamentary constituency in the east coast state of Kelantan.

“Remember, you are only a guest in my country. Don’t make me lose my patience,” he adds.

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/11/malaysias-red-shirts-born-ignorance/

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“The Chinese need to respect the Malays so the Malays will love them. The non-Muslims need to respect Islam so we can take care of them,” says Zawawi Othman, Umno chief for Pasir Puteh, a district and parliamentary constituency in the east coast state of Kelantan.

“Remember, you are only a guest in my country. Don’t make me lose my patience,” he adds.

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/11/malaysias-red-shirts-born-ignorance/

According to a red shirt the problems are created by the jews.

We got many problems in Spore. Is PM LHL a jew:confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On last sat, 500,000 turned up in Seoul to protest about President Park.
on the same day in KL, only 15,000 turned up to protest against Najib + another 5000 pro-Najib supporters.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKBN13E0DT

Najib will likely score better results in 2017 elections.

Hahahah can get benefits from china deal only no more interest to protest corruption? Which means last time protest is becos can't get benefits for themselves. Exactly what i said. Why am I always right about mudlander Chinese? So sick to be always right, prove me wrong for once. LOL.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah can get benefits from china deal only no more interest to protest corruption? Which means last time protest is becos can't get benefits for themselves. Exactly what i said. Why am I always right about mudlander Chinese? So sick to be always right, prove me wrong for once. LOL.

Malaysian women are very excited about the prospects of being the mistress of chinese men who can give them a condo in Iskandar or KL.

Just visit Country Garden Danga Bay Cathay Restaurant at night, and you will find countless of such local chinese dining with their lovers from China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian women are very excited about the prospects of being the mistress of chinese men who can give them a condo in Iskandar or KL.

Just visit Country Garden Danga Bay Cathay Restaurant at night, and you will find countless of such local chinese dining with their lovers from China.

I won't be surprised if that's the case. Don't forget mudlander Chinese Mandy Lieu has gained recognition as MISTRESS BITCH of the Century. I am sure many young mudlander Chinese have been motivated to emulate her success.