• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ringgit In Free Fall! Plunged To 12-year Low! Donald Trump Identified As Culprit!

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ringgit Self-pawned

“The Malaysian ringgit’s in a world of its own simply because of the currency regulations that Bank Negara Malaysia’s coming out with,” said Stephen Innes, a senior trader at Oanda Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. in Singapore. “Right now, people are still looking for the exits on the bond market simply because there’s a growing fear that they just can’t hedge their risk.”

http://www.marketpulse.com/20161122/ringgit-sentiment-continues-to-sour

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia caught Aussie Banks cheating in Singapore over Ringgit rates http://www.todayonline.com/business/australian-banks-admit-malaysia-currency-cartel-pay-fines

Two Australian banks have offered to pay fines for “cartel conduct” when trading foreign exchange contracts for the Malaysian ringgit, in the latest controversy engulfing banks and their manipulation of foreign exchange rates. Traders from Macquarie, ANZ and other banks communicated in private online chatrooms about their daily submissions to the Association of Banks in Singapore in relation to the benchmark rate for the Malaysian currency

ok, what private chatroom they used? could it be our sammyboy chatroom?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't call me dear. It's OK I changed a few hundred only each time. I will be able to catch the lowest one day!

So sorry, but you got character. I like your posts cos we think alike.

I have been associated with being a clone of many seniors here.
Maybe now they will think I am your clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sorry, but you got character. I like your posts cos we think alike.

I have been associated with being a clone of many seniors here.
Maybe now they will think I am your clone.

I have no clones except those that I have declared and subsequently banned permanently by Leongsam for no reason.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no clones except those that I have declared and subsequently banned permanently by Leongsam for no reason.

I have no past. So i can any clone whom our pals here want me to be,
except sister Tracy, Claire and you cos I am AsiaDK