• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie behaviour spotted!!!

Surely a wealthy woman like her could afford this? :confused:

nivea-whitening-fairer-underarms-deodorant-review.jpg

aiya u outdated lah, nowaday the trend is dark armpit, the blacker the better :biggrin:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/armpit-selfies-flood-china-aiming-050006480.html

Alfrescian
Loyal
its insecurity,,,,,these are people who make their money via hard work and are afraid to losing it and never having it again so they will protect or horde all the time

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
its insecurity,,,,,these are people who make their money via hard work and are afraid to losing it and never having it again so they will protect or horde all the time

or a tai tai whose tycoon hubby is fucking syt meimeis outside and turned her into an insecure mental case

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who the fuck change the title of my thread.. Pls change back!!!!

Boss Sam.. Pls help to change back to" sinkie behaviour spotted"

Don't anyhow change the title of my thread without my permission. Chao chee buy!!!

Last edited:

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck change the title of my thread.. Pls change back!!!!

Boss Sam.. Pls help to change back to" sinkie behaviour spotted"

Don't anyhow change the title of my thread without my permission. Chao chee buy!!!

boss also u dare to fuck.....u are the man :biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...anyone want that woman?? armpit have no hairs, but have ridges like the moon....:biggrin:

This bitch cannot command even $50 per shot if she stands in Geylang, ah neh may pay her only $30. As for the ah pek, it is $20 per shot for her or go die.

Compared with the tiong bu in Geylang, she is ah por already.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...She has found a 'good provider' who gave her that car, and gave her an allowance to go shopping at Paragon...

Hahahha... you also a blind bat. How could this ugly woman ever found a good provider? Who would want to provide for such an ugly woman? Ugly like dog shit. She might have got first prize from Toto, lah.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe kept woman, very sensitive. Thought the guy taking photo was a PI so started screaming.

No, leh. The guy took photo of her car, a complimentary gesture for the car, but she was paranoid enough to take it as intrusion of her property. She might as well leave the car at home.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

She continued to shout and said she would call the police, at which point I said, 'Fine call the police" and she takes out her phone and starts taking my photo

She owns the Singapore Police Force or her family owns the SG Govt which would do everything at her command. Otherwise, who would she be? A pap porlumpar or her family is well connected to the pappies?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are people who make their money via hard work and are afraid to losing it

In sinkie land, you can never be super rich via hard work. This is just a dream.

You can be super rich via illegal or criminal activities (don't get caught and know when to flee), striking Toto, serving as pappies' ministers and running elaborate scams (with 2nd passport ready to flee).

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In sinkie land, you can never be super rich via hard work. This is just a dream.

You can be super rich via illegal or criminal activities (don't get caught and know when to flee), striking Toto, serving as pappies' ministers and running elaborate scams (with 2nd passport ready to flee).

I met a number of unsinkified Singaporeans who strike it rich by their hard work and hate the PAP to the core...

U need to mix around more.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many rich people are sick and despite owning and consuming everything their desires compel them to acquire the void and emptiness in them keep growing and growing.

Many pappies' minister are aslo rich, super rich. Is this the reason why they often talk down to the sinaporans? One minister even asked how many meals you would want in a day in a restaurant.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

This bitch cannot command even $50 per shot if she stands in Geylang, ah neh may pay her only $30. As for the ah pek, it is $20 per shot for her or go die.

Compared with the tiong bu in Geylang, she is ah por already.

maybe she is an orkuibu or mamasan. mamasan earn alot, some 1 nite can make 5 figure like mona

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a number of unsinkified Singaporeans who strike it rich by their hard work and hate the PAP to the core...

U need to mix around more.

It is just bull shit. They would condemn the paps but when it came to voting, they would vote for the paps. These sinaporans knew which side of their bread is buttered.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are two possibilities:

1) She has found a 'good provider' who gave her that car, and gave her an allowance to go shopping at Paragon.

2) She is a capable career woman who bought the car with her own money... and women being hypergamous creatures always want to 'marry up' and never want to settle for a man of lower socio-economic status.

Who in the right mind wanna be her provider?
Based on her behavior, he doesn't behave and act like a capable career woman.