• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie behaviour spotted!!!

If you were the maid and drove your boss' car to go shopping, you dare to call police?

how many times will a sinkie cry wolf and threaten to call police just to throw a temper tantrum and attempt to scare you? 1, 2, 3, 4? and why must the other party chicken out just because "i call polis!?" at all times other sinkies need to ignore empty threats and dare these "everything must call polis" morons to walk the talk. in this instance when "polis" show up, if they were to show up at all, there's nothing much they can do except to calm the screamer. :rolleyes:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
everything in Singapore call police
if you take photos I call police
if you cant pangsai call police
if you cant panjui call police

what is going on
like little kids in the past
you naughty mother called police

singaporeans all call police

Simple logic. lah. Police are usually seen cruising around in the country as if on jiak hong rounds, cannot even see or stop to summon other motorists driving at night without headlights and tail lights. In USA, a broken tail gate will get you stopped, questioned and searched. That is how real security is imposed.

So, you call police to give them work to do or they will go on jiak hong rounds.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

how many times will a sinkie cry wolf and threaten to call police just to throw a temper tantrum and attempt to scare you? 1, 2, 3, 4? and why must the other party chicken out just because "i call polis!?" at all times other sinkies need to ignore empty threats and dare these "everything must call polis" morons to walk the talk. in this instance when "polis" show up, if they were to show up at all, there's nothing much they can do except to calm the screamer. :rolleyes:

The paps are too dumb to set up a kind of community warden system staffed by porlumpars to attend to non-criminal matters involving minor disputes which do not require the mata mata to render assistance. Free the mata mata from wasting time to attend to all these silly calls for help. Cannot open the car trunk at Mustafa Centre, also call police as if the police belongs to the grandfather of that ah neh bitch.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to love continental cars until I started reading this forum.

For me, Japanese sports car is the best.

tuning-honda-civic-type-s-05.jpg

The wonder of 1600 Honda Civic SiR with V-Tec upgraded to 2000cc engine....those were the days of SiR.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another dumb inference, if she was really doing something illegal, she won't dare call the police as they have to take down her particulars and open up a can of worms, just face the fact, she is an ugly person, physically and behavior wise.

You also another idiot , did the police come ? She just try to scare him by saying she will call the police :wink: