• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich mda ceo koh gets cold feet

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - RICH MDA CEO KOH GETS COLD FEET!

<tbody>
</tbody>

tottot_318 <nobr></nobr>
Jun-5 5:47 am
To:
ALL <nobr></nobr>
(1 of 14)

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
Options

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
We’ve just been informed that Cabinet Minister Tan Chuan-Jin will take the place of MDA CEO Koh Lin-Net on Talking Point tomorrow night.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
$20 million, 2 apartments is no joking matter. Mother ex chief planner, now board director in GLC that plays heavily in property market and her children enjoying discounts not offered to the public.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - RICH MDA CEO KOH GETS COLD FEET!

<tbody>
</tbody>

tottot_318 <nobr></nobr>
Jun-5 5:47 am
To:
ALL <nobr></nobr>
(1 of 14)

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
Options

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
We’ve just been informed that Cabinet Minister Tan Chuan-Jin will take the place of MDA CEO Koh Lin-Net on Talking Point tomorrow night.

Her agent called lah. Got another secret launch, rush down to grab couple more units at additional 10% more discount.....sheeesh not supposed to tell!! Told Ministar TCJ Pinky would understand. I think Ministar TCJ must be cursing !!! How come he never got this kind of offer want!!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koh%20Lin-Net.jpg

Where got cold feet? Market hot like fuck. Many new development soft launches to attend. Take your time to speculate where my money comes from lor!:oIo:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
$20 million, 2 apartments is no joking matter. Mother ex chief planner, now board director in GLC that plays heavily in property market and her children enjoying discounts not offered to the public.

The incident quoted in your post happened to someone in the lower rung of the pecking order.

Imagine the enormous benefits enjoyed by those in the top rung: think FamiLEE (Pinky, Old Fart, Ho Jinx, close relatives). It makes you wonder how different they are from the top leaders of the Standing Politburo of the Chinese Communist Party.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To stem the rot, it must come from within, just like the CCP.
Does Tony have the wherewithal or we wait till 2016 :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her agent called lah. Got another secret launch, rush down to grab couple more units at additional 10% more discount.....sheeesh not supposed to tell!! ...
wif so much speculated n @ stake 4 ah loon n his jingang n their cronies, there's no way dey wil allow property prices wil cum down ... if dey tel u dey wil bring property prices down, u shud noe datz bs ...

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex or working for MDA is so f$$#$#ing rich, can afford to buy a S$10 m home, these must be the 'pappies' not white, but golden horses. No wonder, they 'breed', we BLEED.:p

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me for One neVer understand why aLL the resentments from a smaLL group of peopLe wHo have not maked good
in their Life; and then cursing & swearing upon Others who are aHead of them..:eek::*:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Me for One neVer understand why aLL the resentments from a smaLL group of peopLe wHo have not maked good
in their Life; and then cursing & swearing upon Others who are aHead of them..:eek::*:

It's called the tall poppy syndrome. It has nothing to do with morality or principles. It has everything to do with the fact that the critics wish they belonged to the elite group they are critical of.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$68-million woman! Darn, our tax dollars are paying for her condos.

The SINgapore Civil servants are the richest on this planet earth.. what an achievement!! I remember a friend of mine was telling me that during the Asian Financial Crises, at his Lunar New Year gathering, many of his civil servants relatives, were discussing property launches they were INVITED TO & buying OR CHANGING new cars, while "ROME burns outside".

They have forgotten to tell this woman to keep it low & discreet?? have they forgotten the "French Cooking lessons"??? :p

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SINgapore Civil servants are the richest on this planet earth.. what an achievement!! I remember a friend of mine was telling me that during the Asian Financial Crises, at his Lunar New Year gathering, many of his civil servants relatives, were discussing property launches they were INVITED TO & buying OR CHANGING new cars, while "ROME burns outside".

They have forgotten to tell this woman to keep it low & discreet?? have they forgotten the "French Cooking lessons"??? :p

Either these scholars got no EQ or they dun give a fuck because they know you can't touch them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The joke is on us.