• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reward:Searching for Jah Rastafar balls..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
its ok ...it happens even to the best of us when BosSam is in the mood.

Stranger,the viewership is greater in this folder.Almost doubled.

Anyway,I doubt Sam has anything to do with this.He never once took me to task on account of my writing...for the past 10 yrs or so.

I think our resident racist Jah pulled some strings with his fellow moderator.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh look at this asshole here. Sam got the mods so that he doesn't have to do the work solo. FYI sam never took me to task for anything either and i was appointed a mod.

It's plain obvious your thread is full of shit that's why it's in here. Don't write nonsense and BS POS.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau... you 2 still quarelling, 3 days liao? -______-"

Just doing some experimenting lah.Rubbish folder,should be rubbish right?

But from about 700odd readership,this thread had garnered more and more viewership in this folder.And yet people like you still posting.Next time better to post direct into rubbish folder it seems....or the moderator who dump this thread into rubbish gonna get into serious trouble with Sam for justification.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is not rubbish? Hello go and check out the other threads in this forum and you'll see the topics all similar to your shit topics.