• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retarded Blind Bangla Worker Vandalised High End Sports Car

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded Bangla worker. All driver will know that these lawless Blanga workers all have a death wish. They have zero regard for traffic rules and cars are invisible to their eyes.

Why did he choose to pick on a million-dollar Ferrari to vandalise instead tens of thousands of cheap Toyotas, Hondas and Suzukis. The repair cost for a Ferrari so much higher than those of cheap Jap cars.

I really feel for the driver. Look at the damage done to his million-dollar investment through no fault of his.

Worker hit by Ferrari
By Sujin Thomas
2lw7u50.jpg

The car had a shattered windscreen and a damaged front bumper. Its left rear-view mirror was also ripped off. -- PHOTO: TNP

AN Indian national was killed on Saturday after he was hit by a Ferrari along Clementi Road.
Mr S Raja, a 22-year-old construction worker, was crossing the street near the Japanese School at about 8pm when he was struck by the sports car.

He was flung several metres and died on the spot from severe head injuries.

He was crossing the street with a colleague from construction firm Sato Kogyo. The other man was not injured in the collision.

The 37-year-old driver of the Ferrari was arrested and is assisting police with investigations.

The car had a shattered windscreen and a damaged front bumper. Its left rear-view mirror was also ripped off.

According to the New Paper, a co-worker said Mr Raja had been in Singapore for almost two years and was looking forward to going home after earning some money.

'Now it will never happen,' he said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Retarded Bangla worker. All driver will know that these lawless Blanga workers all have a death wish.

Relax. I'm sure the Ferrari owner can well afford the repairs. A 6 figure repair bill is small change to him.

My only regret is that he didn't kill two or more Banglas with one stone (Ferrari) while he was about it. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax. I'm sure the Ferrari owner can well afford the repairs. A 6 figure repair bill is small change to him.

My only regret is that he didn't kill two or more Banglas with one stone (Ferrari) while he was about it. :biggrin:

But the Ferrari is now not in it's original pristine condition.

Just the driver's bad luck to run into some moronic Bangla.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa boss, I thought you is middleeast decend? Then you should be same muslim as banglas. Why you curse them?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch this driver makes a free getaway while christopher Lee is not related to Lee KY whatsover have to rot in prison !

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean Courts will support the repair cost of the ferrari because the victim who died, his family could not be contacted and unable to foot the bill of the repair !

How victims could made to bare the cost just like all stupid national service men who bare the cost of the nation by being a cheap Bengala !

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
nimpeh kan lu lau bu chi bai!!!!-lu lau bu hor bangla kan si um si--sair lu ji kuan chi bai kia-ge ho kow kan la!!!!!!!NNBCCB!!!!!!!-lu eh siong-ang moh lan-kum ang moh lan jiao la nnbccb!!

You retarded dog :oIo:

The retarded Bangla must be your gay lover. Now you have to look for other Banglas to poke your maggot infested arse.

boii77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from the impact, this ferrari driver obviously speeding and reckless driving.. pls dun blame the innocent predestrain... i cant imagine if ur family member walking across the road r met wif such misfortune by this kind of errant drivers.. will u be still posting such lame thread..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from the impact, this ferrari driver obviously speeding and reckless driving.. pls dun blame the innocent predestrain... i cant imagine if ur family member walking across the road r met wif such misfortune by this kind of errant drivers.. will u be still posting such lame thread..

My family members are neither blind nor retarded. Singapore has very accessible pedestrian crossings all over. Why didn't the retarded Bangla make use of that.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
kan lu_lau bu_chow_chee bai!!!!_lu lau bu kum_jit pah eh_bangla lan jiow_kan lu eh bor_puah chee bai!!!!!!!

How come spastics who can't even pass their PSLE English are allowed to crap on this forum.

Sam need a Retard Filter to filter out these poor riff raffs..

boii77

Alfrescian
Loyal

My family members are neither blind nor retarded. Singapore has very accessible pedestrian crossings all over. Why didn't the retarded Bangla make use of that.

hey wake up ur bloody idea... if u look at the photo and know the place.. u shd noe there isnt any traffic junction or predestrain crossing in the vincinity... i really got a feeling ur family members will be as retard n blind if they r given the same situation

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey wake up ur bloody idea... if u look at the photo and know the place.. u shd noe there isnt any traffic junction or predestrain crossing in the vincinity... i really got a feeling ur family members will be as retard n blind if they r given the same situation

The reason you can't see any pedestrian crossing is because your eyes are covered by dogs' cum.

maimeechai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded Bangla worker. All driver will know that these lawless Blanga workers all have a death wish. They have zero regard for traffic rules and cars are invisible to their eyes.

Why did he choose to pick on a million-dollar Ferrari to vandalise instead tens of thousands of cheap Toyotas, Hondas and Suzukis. The repair cost for a Ferrari so much higher than those of cheap Jap cars.

I really feel for the driver. Look at the damage done to his million-dollar investment through no fault of his.

Hiyah, the ferrari colour look so obiang, wondered why you think so highly of it.

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that piece of junk's owner will still be charge.....Serve him right...

This type of driver thought he drove a sporty and can speed any way......Now he got a free ticket to court.....

Come on lah....Even if the bangala is wrong, the driver will still be booked.

No matter what be it a dog, a cat is still a life lost....Morever is HUMAN....be it yellow,white, black.......etc.

Unless the TS got bang in the ass by BANGALA...the hatred is there..:rolleyes:

Or the driver is Clinton666's Gay Club Member..............:oIo:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Worker hit by Ferrari
By Sujin Thomas
2lw7u50.jpg

The car had a shattered windscreen and a damaged front bumper. Its left rear-view mirror was also ripped off. -- PHOTO: TNP

AN Indian national was killed on Saturday after he was hit by a Ferrari along Clementi Road.
Mr S Raja, a 22-year-old construction worker, was crossing the street near the Japanese School at about 8pm when he was struck by the sports car.

He was flung several metres and died on the spot from severe head injuries.

He was crossing the street with a colleague from construction firm Sato Kogyo. The other man was not injured in the collision.

The 37-year-old driver of the Ferrari was arrested and is assisting police with investigations.

The car had a shattered windscreen and a damaged front bumper. Its left rear-view mirror was also ripped off.

According to the New Paper, a co-worker said Mr Raja had been in Singapore for almost two years and was looking forward to going home after earning some money.

'Now it will never happen,' he said.

toyotas are good cars. hondas are good cars. suzuki, a different issue.. Jap cars are reliable, China cars are the sucky ones. BTW, by looking at the extent of the damage, the ferrari was probably speeding, and the camouflaged indian couldn't be seen at night. so...