• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck off!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck o

I'm no longer a salaried employee if that's what you mean. haven't been one for over a decade now. I've been running my own business for a while now. Started when the Asian financial crisis began and haven't looked back since.

Good for you.. That is what makes you very unsinkified. I have no regrets to Knight you to call you SIR YELLOW..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck o

i have a fellow malay relative who is a NUS grad in biz admin. she has difficulty staying in any job for long. she always complain she is being 'targetted' in her office because she belongs to the minority race. let me tell you she spend most of her officer hours smsing and chitchatting on the phone.

she is the admin manager but she behaves more like an admin office girl. when she is finally ask to go, she came home to kpkb (hokkien saying lah, i have chinese good friends fyi since army days) that she was dismissed unfairly.

this same girl also complain about bias issues when she go for interview. i have seen her being late for interviews and also dress like she is going to clubbing for interviews. when she is not shortlisted for the job, the racist complain come out again. she never once admit it is her own fault but always conveniently blame it on her skin colour.

Finally a Malay who sees the light. I also have Malay friends. Malays in general are v easygoing and not petty.

The way i see it, sometimes certain jobs require the person to be able to speak Mandarin for practicality. For instance, the position of a receptionist. Let's not forget that many people esp the older generation still communicate with Mandarin or dialects like Hokkien, so it is v difficult if you can't speak Mandarin.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have a fellow malay relative who is a NUS grad in biz admin. she has difficulty staying in any job for long. she always complain she is being 'targetted' in her office because she belongs to the minority race. let me tell you she spend most of her officer hours smsing and chitchatting on the phone.

she is the admin manager but she behaves more like an admin office girl. when she is finally ask to go, she came home to kpkb (hokkien saying lah, i have chinese good friends fyi since army days) that she was dismissed unfairly.

this same girl also complain about bias issues when she go for interview. i have seen her being late for interviews and also dress like she is going to clubbing for interviews. when she is not shortlisted for the job, the racist complain come out again. she never once admit it is her own fault but always conveniently blame it on her skin colour.

kpkb? are u really malay or not? dont talk cock lah, you kena rejected by her right. loser.

If you are using this one person to justify a national race issue then you are worse than I thought.

to the ah bengs - one tea spoon a day is enough. to the rest of the hypocritical cheenas - take one more table spoon in the night before sleep. (notice I separate the two sub cultures, the cheenas is worse than the old bengs).

Remember the Bitter the medicine the better. (as can be seen in the reply threads here):biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oppositions should download this AD, enlarge it and use it for coming GE. It speaks volumes.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

kpkb? are u really malay or not? dont talk cock lah, you kena rejected by her right. loser.

If you are using this one person to justify a national race issue then you are worse than I thought.

to the ah bengs - one tea spoon a day is enough. to the rest of the hypocritical cheenas - take one more table spoon in the night before sleep. (notice I separate the two sub cultures, the cheenas is worse than the old bengs).

Remember the Bitter the medicine the better. (as can be seen in the reply threads here):biggrin:

see.. it takes a malay loser to spot another.. sharp eye..:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the racial profiling fake Malay. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

see.. it takes a malay loser to spot another.. sharp eye..:biggrin:

Ssshh...some things know can oredi. No need to say out loud. :biggrin: I suggest that u eat some Roti Prata or order some McDonalds to cool down.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ssshh...some things know can oredi. No need to say out loud. :biggrin: I suggest that u eat some Roti Prata or order some McDonalds to cool down.

ok ok..

if i say chinese cook roti prata not nice, or chinese deliver macdonalds very slow, is it a racist comment?:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally a Malay who sees the light. I also have Malay friends. Malays in general are v easygoing and not petty.

The way i see it, sometimes certain jobs require the person to be able to speak Mandarin for practicality. For instance, the position of a receptionist. Let's not forget that many people esp the older generation still communicate with Mandarin or dialects like Hokkien, so it is v difficult if you can't speak Mandarin.

No different from the good old days of soc.culture.singapore. Despite the 1st language being English, we still have dishonest Chinks like cooleo making up excuses why we need Mandarin for practically, while many of the older workers regardless of creed or colour are being laid off for cheeper FTs while the old folks are told to go and die in JB.

Chinks like you have IQs rivalling baboons. If you want to BS at least make the story more believable. All you are displaying here is your gross stupidity.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny. The ones complaining the loudest about discrimination these days are the Chinese.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

kpkb? are u really malay or not?

This is the Ah Beng's taking the short cut.. but pretending to be a Malay. I already have a clown... oops clone yellow people here. When the Beng can't win an argument he always resorts to foul means. :biggrin:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should we create a thread that includes all ads that specially wants PRs or Foreigners?

So that ALL SINGAPOREANS CAN BOYCOTT THE COMPANY AND PASS THE LIST TO THEIR FRIENDS???

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

No different from the good old days of soc.culture.singapore. Despite the 1st language being English, we still have dishonest Chinks like cooleo making up excuses why we need Mandarin for practically, while many of the older workers regardless of creed or colour are being laid off for cheeper FTs while the old folks are told to go and die in JB.

Chinks like you have IQs rivalling baboons. If you want to BS at least make the story more believable. All you are displaying here is your gross stupidity.

Even a dickhead know that more ppl can speak Mandarin rather than Malay in Sinkapore. U tink u in Matland?! :oIo:

Use ur blain la! Don't use too much...cos you ain't got much left. You don't wanna be starring in Rain Man Part 2 do you?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should we create a thread that includes all ads that specially wants PRs or Foreigners?

So that ALL SINGAPOREANS CAN BOYCOTT THE COMPANY AND PASS THE LIST TO THEIR FRIENDS???

Sounds like a good idea....but the list could be TOO LENGTHY

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even a dickhead know that more ppl can speak Mandarin rather than Malay in Sinkapore. U tink u in Matland?! :oIo:

Use ur blain la! Don't use too much...cos you ain't got much left. You don't wanna be starring in Rain Man Part 2 do you?

Who is talking about Malaysia, dishonest Chink? I am talking about Singapore. Granted the Ah Beng's English is pathetic but it is still the first language is it not? If it isn't than that's another good reason why more and more jobs should go to the FT.

By the way, Dustin Hoffman's character in the Rain Man was autistic not stupid like you.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is talking about Malaysia, dishonest Chink? I am talking about Singapore. Granted the Ah Beng's English is pathetic but it is still the first language is it not?

After getting trashed by me thoroughly, u still begging for more eh? Here's a pic, guess which boy depicts u? :p

081118_SCI_bullyTN.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

chinese favors chinese for employment = racist:eek:

malay wins spore idol again becos of malay votes = not racist.. they are just a close-knitted group:biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the Ah Beng's taking the short cut.. but pretending to be a Malay. I already have a clown... oops clone yellow people here. When the Beng can't win an argument he always resorts to foul means. :biggrin:

Dont worry bro - we are steadying the ship here with ease. I am overjoyed that they are riled, even with their prosperity years they are not content... small dicks always have low self esteem..:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

malay wins spore idol again becos of malay votes = not racist.. they are just a close-knitted group:biggrin:

The last count was Chinese made up 75% of the population while the Malay makes up about 15% at most and a Chink was not even in the final to begin with. The contest was a straight fight between a Pinoy and a Malay.