• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reservist new month, sian, don't know who I am defending ....

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reservist next month ... sian ...

jobs4Fts.jpg

think_ns_is_tough_the_extreme_military_training_in_china-thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING ! Have heard of cases where sinkees went for ICT and were replaced by cheaper foreigners by Singapore Employers.NS is a liability to sinkees.NS is a liability to business operations.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
WARNING ! Have heard of cases where sinkees went for ICT and were replaced by cheaper foreigners by Singapore Employers.NS is a liability to sinkees.NS is a liability to business operations.

Who did you hear this from? Which companies were involved?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do your reservist properly ok, if there is a war in sg, all FTs will run road liao. Thus the answer to your question is you will be defending sinkaporean. Be proud to do your reservist :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please do your reservist properly ok, if there is a war in sg, all FTs will run road liao. Thus the answer to your question is you will be defending sinkaporean. Be proud to do your reservist :biggrin:

Most Sinkies will "run road" too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did you hear this from? Which companies were involved?

I came back from Reservist one day, many years ago...to find a FT..'sitting on my desk"...and my boss, 'circling like a vulture'...was very unhappy already when given SAF 100...away for 40 plus days...what do you want to hear?? name & shame the company that does this??

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry halsey02, but I find your story hard to believe.

If I tekan my staff just because he get saf100, I know I sure kena whack by the pappy govt. This one cannot suka suka play one.

so I call bullshit on your story. :oIo:

I came back from Reservist one day, many years ago...to find a FT..'sitting on my desk"...and my boss, 'circling like a vulture'...was very unhappy already when given SAF 100...away for 40 plus days...what do you want to hear?? name & shame the company that does this??

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dont be stupid, find a way to get out of stupid reservist,
You are not defending anybody with reservist.

Personally I like NS, can meet old kaki and make new friends and also shake leg for a while.
But I hold no illusions on defending whatever it is I am supposed to defend.

Its just a brek from daily life, if you read anything more into NS, you are deluding yourself. So please wake up :biggrin:

Reservist next month ... sian ...

jobs4Fts.jpg

think_ns_is_tough_the_extreme_military_training_in_china-thumbnail.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
and it does not ends here.

Bloody Malaysian FTs claimed it was their entitlement to go back home to celebrate their CNY, Christmas, Depavali, Ramadan and so on. And since Singaporeans are local they can do their jobs for them during CNY.

Every year without fail these FTs Malaysian Chinese will apply their CNY leave 6 months ahead and claim their entitlement deprived local of their entitlement to enjoy leave on CNY. What is the different between go back 2 weeks for their CNY and Singaporeans go reservist for 2 weeks? Moreover even the manager was also Malaysia FTs and who do you think he will approve the leaves to?

Want to fuck FTs must also fuck these Malaysian FTs, the biggest pest in Singapore, knlabccb.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

No point complaining about the errant singapore employer to pro-employer MOM.MOST Singapore employers are obssessed only with profits,profits and more profits.What NS ?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Sinkies will "run road" too.

Of course!

My enemy is the one who oppressed me and fucked me as much as they can and import FTs to displace me.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I help my friend to destroy and remove my enemy at best.
At worse, I run road following the example of LKY who run road to join Kempaitai while our ancestors were killed by Japanese

After LKY can run road, who the fuck is he to talk about loyalty and fighting?