• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reputation Points And Rep Power Points : How To Get In This Forum

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks Bro, i sure know what

to do from now... lol :smile:

Extra info for you all newbies, the most powerful people here are Leongsam, Makapaa, Postnew and Ramseth if you want points. They can give one shot 20+ points. Leongsam is most powerful, one shot 100+ or -100 also can since forum owner LOL

S

Summer

tks for info.

i think Alamaking ( 1330 pts)

is part of the group also.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my conclusion is i do not need the points

; as long as i do not post things you

guys didnt want to read : :smile: :smile: :smile:

just post what you feel like posting ...remember this forum is free for all ..it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind..:wink: cheers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
but really = your popularity

Unless you're in show business or politics, your popularity doesn't matter whatsoever.

In fact, it's probably better to be hated in this forum. You'll get a lot more response when you start a thread or comment on a post.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless you're in show business or politics, your popularity doesn't matter whatsoever.

In fact, it's probably better to be hated in this forum. You'll get a lot more response when you start a thread or comment on a post.

I believe it is in your power to give TracyTan 1,000 pts and make her the most hated forum member.

Then you can be sure every thread she starts will gather 100,000 hits and fill 100 pages of rebuttals.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 types of people u can find here: the good and the bad.

sadly, there are more baddies here than good and beware of the SDPPIES which are the worst lot with their clone factory running vigorously.

u want points, u ve it fr me. got too much to give away. points are meaningless. and hopefully, u r a real newbie and not another clone.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
3 types - good, bad and FUGLY.

like this ?

sammyboyfor[1].gif

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very sad : was up at rep pt 20 just now.

now down to 17 pts.

btw can bro clarify :

a) is this forum a "coffeeshop" inside
a "cafe" or

b) a "cafe" inside a "coffeeshop" ??? :( :(:(

U are under my radar so start contributing to this forum. :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,

tk u . yr advice noted.

You stay at the Sail @ Marina Bay..??? Sometimes I would go walk my dog at the waterfront just in front of the Sail.. How come I always get to hear the sound of a Rooster crowing from the Sail at 5 am in the morning..??? :confused: Someone there keeping a rooster as a pet? :confused:

S

Summer

Latest Update : This Account Is Closed .

Effective Immediately . Sorry.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You stay at the Sail @ Marina Bay..??? Sometimes I would go walk my dog at the waterfront just in front of the Sail.. How come I always get to hear the sound of a Rooster crowing from the Sail at 5 am in the morning..??? :confused: Someone there keeping a rooster as a pet? :confused:

that is iphone 4s new ring tone :wink: