• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US Left-wing politician Rashida Tlaib accuses Israel of ‘genocide’ after US concludes PIJ was Responsible

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/squad...el-for-hospital-explosion-after-biden-denies/

Far-left Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) burst into tears Wednesday while accusing Israel of committing “genocide” following Tuesday’s explosion at a Gaza hospital — long after President Biden and other US officials stated that evidence showed Palestinian terror groups were responsible.

Tlaib, who has stood by social media posts accusing the Israeli military of “bombing” doctors, patients and children, said during a pro-Palestinian protest on Capitol Hill that “what’s so hard is watching those videos and the people telling the kids, ‘Don’t cry.'”

“They can cry, I can cry, we all can cry — if we’re not crying something is wrong,” Tlaib said, her voice breaking, in a video posted to X. “I’m telling you right now, President Biden, not all of America is with you on this one.”

“We are literally watching people commit genocide and killing a vast majority just like this, and we still stand by and say nothing,” she shouted. “We will remember this. But all of you, you need to know, I swear to God, you are on the right side of history. You are doing everything possible to save lives.”

Dozens of protesters from the IfNotNowMovement and Jewish Voices for Peace who listened to Tlaib were later arrested by US Capitol Police after entering the Cannon House Office Building to demonstrate.

00:01 03:58
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) 8
“Squad” Reps. Rashida Tlaib (above) and Ilhan Omar have left up social media posts blaming Israel for a hospital explosion that killed hundreds at a Gaza hospital.Getty Images
“Israel just bombed the Baptist Hospital killing 500 Palestinians (doctors, children, patients) just like that,” Tlaib had posted on X at roughly 2 p.m. Tuesday, before blaming the president for not helping “to facilitate a ceasefire.”

“Your war and destruction only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslims Americans like me,” she added. “We will remember where you stood.”

An hour later, fellow “Squad” Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) also held Biden responsible for not pushing “an immediate ceasefire to end this slaughter.”

“Bombing a hospital is among the gravest of war crimes,” she said on X. “The IDF reportedly blowing up one of the few places the injured and wounded can seek medical treatment and shelter during a war is horrific.”

Both posts were still up as of 4 p.m. Wednesday.

Hospital explosion in Gaza City 8
The condemnation remained up Wednesday morning even after President Biden said Pentagon officials believed terrorists were responsible.AFP via Getty Images
Hours earlier, Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that he was “deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion,” adding that it had apparently been “done by the other team.”

However, the US president added that “there’s a lot of people out there not sure, so we’ve got a lot — we’ve got to overcome a lot of things.”

Tlaib tweet 8
“Your war and destruction only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslims Americans like me,” Tlaib told the president. “We will remember where you stood.”
Asked later in the day how he had come to that conclusion, Biden said, “The data I was shown by my Defense Department.”

National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson also tweeted Wednesday morning: “While we continue to collect information, our current assessment, based on analysis of overhead imagery, intercepts and open source information, is that Israel is not responsible for the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday.”

Video and audio clips released by Israel Defense Forces officials pointed the finger at Palestinian Islamic Jihad for firing the rocket that hit the al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza City.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) 8
An hour later, Omar also held Biden responsible for not pushing “an immediate ceasefire to end this slaughter.”Getty Images
IDF spokesman Brig. Gen. Daniel Hagari said intelligence findings showed that the Islamic Jihad rocket failed in flight and caused the explosion.

“According to our intelligence, Hamas checked reports, and itself understood that it was an Islamic Jihad rocket misfired and decided to launch a global media campaign to hide what happened,” Hagari said.

Hamas fired a round of rockets at 6:15 p.m. which were directed at Israel, and Islamic Jihad fired another round at 6:50 p.m., he added, noting that the explosion occurred at 6:59 p.m.

Omar tweet 8
“Bombing a hospital is among the gravest of war crimes,” she said on X. “The IDF reportedly blowing up one of the few places the injured and wounded can seek medical treatment and shelter during a war is horrific.”
The terrorists also admitted that the shrapnel pieces of the missile were “local pieces, and not Israeli shrapnel,” an audio clip translated by the IDF shows.

“They are saying this was Islamic Jihad,” one terrorist is heard saying to another in the clip. “It seems that it was from us, yes.”

The Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry said an Israeli airstrike caused the explosion, which it also said killed at least 500 Palestinians.

President Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu 8
Biden said he was “deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion,” which he said had apparently been “done by the other team,” referring to terrorists who are at war with Israel.AP
Those figures have not been independently confirmed.

The explosion led Arab leaders to cancel a planned summit with Biden in Jordan.

The president told Netanyahu he was appalled by Hamas terrorists who “slaughtered” more than 1,400 people, including 30 Americans, in their surprise Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel — and took nearly 200 hostages, including women and children.

IDF spokesman Brig. Gen. Daniel Hagari 8
IDF spokesman Brig. Gen. Daniel Hagari said intelligence findings showed that the Islamic Jihad rocket failed in flight and caused the explosion.AFP via Getty Images
“They have taken scores of people hostage, including children,” Biden said. “You said, ‘Imagine what those children hiding from Hamas were thinking.’ It’s beyond my comprehension to imagine what they were thinking.”

“They have committed evils and atrocities that make ISIS look somewhat more rational,” he added. “Americans are grieving with you, they really are. Americans are worried … because they know this is not an easy field to navigate what you have to do.”

“I wanted to be here today for a simple reason: I want the people of Israel and the people of the world to know where the United States stands … I wanted to personally come and make that clear,” he concluded.

Footage of explosion at the hospital. 8
The Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry said an Israeli airstrike caused the explosion, which it also said killed at least 500 Palestinians.