• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Repeated knocking on my door at 4.30am??!!

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's someone at my door and he has been knocking since 4.30 am. I can see him through a gap in my windows

He seems like a white collar worker - in shirt and dress pants, about 40 years old wearing half-rimmed glasses and a Tag Heuer watch.

He may have mistaken my unit for another - he seems high or drunk but I am not taking chances. I have called the mata.

The funny thing is that he is not saying "open the door."

He keeps saying "Emotional vampire, emotional vampire!"

Spooky!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There's someone at my door and he has been knocking since 4.30 am. I can see him through a gap in my windows

He seems like a white collar worker - in shirt and dress pants, about 40 years old wearing half-rimmed glasses and a Tag Heuer watch.

He may have mistaken my unit for another - he seems high or drunk but I am not taking chances. I have called the mata.

Spooky!

You can't sleep again? Excited with the coming wedding?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: 平时不做亏心事 、半夜不怕鬼敲门! :biggrin: did u do any evil thing lately?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spooky!

Perhaps he just needed a quickie .

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spooky!

stop lyingyou stupid bitch

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely not me. At 4.30 am, I can demonstrate spirit-given power to pass through doors.

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never did pay attention to the details until now:

SadPlumpGirl and SadPlumpGal

Who is the original "Sad Plump Girl"?

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy must be 'super high' liao. If not, he wouldn't have knocked on your door given your 'super pretty face'. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never did pay attention to the details until now:

SadPlumpGirl and SadPlumpGal

Who is the original "Sad Plump Girl"?

SadPlumpGal is the original. A sad girl who's been dumped, relies on her vibrator, and is now venting her spleen at 'fox spirits'.

SadPlumpGirl is a male troll.