• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ren Chi will resume TV charity show again, guest of honour is Pinkie!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
仁慈明年1月重办电视慈善筹款

仁慈医院已确定在明年1月24日(星期天)举行慈善义演,主题叫“大爱”,筹款目标为400万元,相比过去动辄筹到超过700万元的善款,这次显得比较保守。

仁慈这次也将请到总理李显龙担任嘉宾,据资料,以往的慈善表演似乎都是部长级人物担任嘉宾。

主席蔡添宝说,他们已经加强了企业和财务管理方式,管理层会致力帮助穷苦大众。

仁慈最后一次在电视上筹款是在2007年,去年因为明义法师被控10项控状而停办一年。除了第一年筹到650万元,之后四年都筹得超过700万元的善款。

据了解,NKF方面则没有打算恢复电视筹款。

target is $4m but since guest of honour is Pinkie, i think there will be a lot of corporate donations standing by.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Pinkie going to earn some good karma. U guys better support! Don't make him lose face! His dad likes to save face one, so son shud be the same too.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ren Ci show back on TV in Jan
AFTER a two-year hiatus, the popular Ren Ci charity show will be back on TV screens in January - without its former star attraction, Buddhist monk Ming Yi.

The Ren Ci Hospital and Medicare Centre is hoping to raise $4 million from the fund-raiser, which will air on Channel U on Jan 24, it said in a press release on Tuesday. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will be the guest of honour at the event.

The charity's donations took a massive hit after it came to light that the authorities were investigating Ren Ci for financial irregularities.

When the Health Ministry (MOH) began its probe in November 2007, the hospital lost its Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status, the right to grant tax exemptions for donations. It regained the IPC status last August.

During the period it had no IPC status, Ren Ci pulled the plug on active fund raising, including its charity show. And donations plunged, nonetheless, from about $9.8 million in its 2007 financial year to just $2 million in its last financial year, ending in March.

According to its website, it ran into a deficit of $3.5 million in its last financial year. Expenditure was about $22 million.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem! I will donate!

The only condition now is that TT Durex have to take the place of the monk doing the same stunts like chilled in the ice and sky-scraper spiderman but only that he is being tortured alive.

I will pay to watch it. My dollars goes to Ren Ci charity.

Pse join me!

The only way this time PAP can get me to donate is to torture TT Durex on live TV. I promise to donate.

Pse don't accuse me of proposing violence, I am offering a chance for the greedy bastard Durex to redeem his crimes and really contribute towards charity. And it will really sell to see him suffer and tortured, and he can really benefit his own victims by doing this. So come on PAP! Bring out your dog Durex and put on the show for us!

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
one conman gone, another comes by. sigh.

PAP never changes.

if pap can change pig can fly. the only way to help tis place is to remove pap the cancerous cell of tis country. but think i just dreaming as 66.6 slave squard and cheap import supporter with the pappies, i will leave tis place soon or later, very sad but no choice 国家灭亡,必有妖孽 !

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wish may come true, I have called the Ren Ci CEO and the Mediacorpse producer to discuss. Here's the dame plan :

They will invite TT Durai for the torture on Ren Ci Show.

During the show, organizer will strip TT Durai into his boxer short and tie him up spreadeagled in a bed post on stage.

Whenever the donation goes up by 1 peanut dollar, lucky donor of one peanut dollar will get to choose from one of the torture tools :
-a vibrator
-a feather
-a bucket of ice
-a cucumber
-a hair pluck
-a whip
-a Commando (RAMBO) knife

No problem! I will donate!

The only condition now is that TT Durex have to take the place of the monk doing the same stunts like chilled in the ice and sky-scraper spiderman but only that he is being tortured alive.

I will pay to watch it. My dollars goes to Ren Ci charity.

Pse join me!

The only way this time PAP can get me to donate is to torture TT Durex on live TV. I promise to donate.

Pse don't accuse me of proposing violence, I am offering a chance for the greedy bastard Durex to redeem his crimes and really contribute towards charity. And it will really sell to see him suffer and tortured, and he can really benefit his own victims by doing this. So come on PAP! Bring out your dog Durex and put on the show for us!