• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember this ?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
can anyone find pics from the old locally produced children show "Xiao Dee Dee"??

its about a robot called Xiao Dee Dee.. Chen Shu Chen is in the show too.:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread tickles me no end. Really (pleasantly) surprised at some of you esteemed bros who dusted off archives :biggrin:
Lost in space... famous quote?? Never fear! Smith is here!.. Another 1 is "Say what he mean but dun mean wat he say"... I m still trying 2 figure dis 1 out
Sounds like some forummers here with their screaming headers, but no real content leh:p
pia said:
old sci-fi stuff.. before Star Wars
Stiff sets... before advent of special effects ala George Lucas:p
Frankiestine said:
Gomer Pyle...that goofy droopy looking private..
Didn't he speak with some lisp?:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread tickles me no end. Really (pleasantly) surprised at some of you esteemed bros who dusted off archives :biggrin:

Dis game cumming out nxt week!! Mus BUY!!!!

......... Opps.... wrong tread.... :o:biggrin::p

bcrysiswarhead.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Twilight Zone got alot of series... Recent release i remember spotting it in big DVD shop...(can't remember where nor which yr release) Older 1 better buy online...

theunforgotten

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone Remember this

macgyver.jpg

Macgyver, used to rush home after school to watch him take down bad guys with paperclips, scotch tape and other common household/office items . haha

The A-Team ( I like their theme)

ateam.jpg

Ahh those were simpler times:biggrin: