• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember this ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how about knight rider and 6 million dollar man.. :biggrin:

Dis 1 no horse run... Lost the suit instruction manual so aw crash land... :biggrin::biggrin:

greatest-american-hero.jpg

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9Q3orQhEcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9Q3orQhEcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is from one of my earliest childhood memories. I remember it used to be on Saturday afternoons with "The Bananasplit Gang" or something.

bfwbtit.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i like that.. greatest amercian hero or something like that.very nice show..i even like the song.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh shit now you got me stump over the title of this show.....i think the music score was something like...

"Believe it or not I'm walking on air"...

Yah.. "The Greates Amercian Hero". Here somemore 2 bring u guys back down memorylane... :biggrin::biggrin:

6 million dollar man, Airwolf, Alf, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Battlestar Galactica, Baywatch, Beauty n the Beast, Beverly Hill 90210, Blue Thunder, Bonaza, Buck Roger, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cannon, Charle Angel, CHIPs, Dallas, Different Stroke, FAME, Friends, Happy Days, Hawaii 5-o, Highlander, Hogan's Heroes, JAG, Jake and the Fatman, Knight Rider, Kojak, Kung Fu, Littke House on the Prairie, Logan Run, Love Boat, MASH, Magnum PI, Miami Vice, Mission Impossible, NYPD, Planet of the Apes, Remengton Steele, Sea Quest DSV, Space 1999, Stargate SG1, Starky n Hutch, T and T, TJ Hooker, Tales from the crypt, The A Team, The Bionic Women, The Duke of Hazzard, The Flash, The Incredible Hulk, The Invisible Man, The Man from Atlantis, The X files, Wonder Women...

Classic - Roots, Kane and Ebel... etc.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....somemore 2 bring u guys back down memorylane... MASH
MASH was hilarious, satirical too (on the war thingy). And this chabor's moniker "hot lips":p:biggrin:

Used to enjoy re-runs of Twiliight Zone, with great signature tune

jw5

Loyal
oh shit now you got me stump over the title of this show.....i think the music score was something like...

"Believe it or not I'm walking on air"...
Do you remember George Costanza from Seinfeld using the theme song in his telephone voice mail? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Yah.. "The Greates Amercian Hero". Here somemore 2 bring u guys back down memorylane... :biggrin::biggrin:

6 million dollar man, Airwolf, Alf, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Battlestar Galactica, Baywatch, Beauty n the Beast, Beverly Hill 90210, Blue Thunder, Bonaza, Buck Roger, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cannon, Charle Angel, CHIPs, Dallas, Different Stroke, FAME, Friends, Happy Days, Hawaii 5-o, Highlander, Hogan's Heroes, JAG, Jake and the Fatman, Knight Rider, Kojak, Kung Fu, Littke House on the Prairie, Logan Run, Love Boat, MASH, Magnum PI, Miami Vice, Mission Impossible, NYPD, Planet of the Apes, Remengton Steele, Sea Quest DSV, Space 1999, Stargate SG1, Starky n Hutch, T and T, TJ Hooker, Tales from the crypt, The A Team, The Bionic Women, The Duke of Hazzard, The Flash, The Incredible Hulk, The Invisible Man, The Man from Atlantis, The X files, Wonder Women...

Classic - Roots, Kane and Ebel... etc.
Some of these old shows are now available on dvd. Did you buy any of these dvds?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MASH was hilarious, satirical too (on the war thingy). And this chabor's moniker "hot lips":p:biggrin:

Used to enjoy re-runs of Twiliight Zone, with great signature tune

Some of dis show we watch on dis type of tv... How time fly...:biggrin::biggrin:

Kampong7.jpg

Some of these old shows are now available on dvd. Did you buy any of these dvds?

No... nowadays... no... not nowadays... since 80's i siao game leow... i play games much more then watch tv... :biggrin::p:biggrin:

T-Bag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fondly remember my fave television program were,
- Different Strokes
- The cosby show
- Family ties.