• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Regards: Where is our Brother Froggy?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are all just nicks here and every nick has good and bad in them. There is no need to get emotional and worked up over a simple on line forum.

I am not being emotional.. I am just making a point that Froggy isn't going to be back even you call out desperately for him. You should have known this would happen if you are aware of the character whom you associate with.

If we are all just nicks here, then dun ask Froggy back... Why still call out for him? You also wanna suck his cock?

Why not you call out your doggy,scrobool, again.. He is always ready for your call, instantly appearing with his mouth wide open for you to thrust your dick in.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not being emotional.. I am just making a point that Froggy isn't going to be back even you call out desperately for him. You should have known this would happen if you are aware of the character whom you associate with.

If we are all just nicks here, then dun ask Froggy back... Why still call out for him? You also wanna suck his cock?

Why not you call out your doggy,scrobool, again.. He is always ready for your call, instantly appearing with his mouth wide open for you to thrust your dick in.

Look Tony, I don't come here to let you scold me or my mother.
Tony, I could have scolded you like the way you anyhow fire at me but I never.
really, no offence intended but you might be suffering from dementia, that's why you are so aggressive and bitter

b3d574ab95332aa51b042523ae307cae.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look Tony, I don't come here to let you scold me or my mother.
Tony, I could have scolded you like the way you anyhow fire at me but I never.
really, no offence intended but you might be suffering from dementia, that's why you are so aggressive and bitter

b3d574ab95332aa51b042523ae307cae.jpg

Look .. what you come here to do is none of my fucking business and how you treat others is non of my fucking business too.

if you do not like my post, ignore button is just a click away. How you feel about my post is none of my fucking business too.

and finally, what you think of me is totally none of my problem and business, it is your problem and business. why the fuck are you replying to a post which i direct to sam.. ? anyway, that is your problem, not mine. Go fuck yourself and your mother too.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Si kapo and company has been busy in sg forums helping out Xiaomi users with installation of Google Play Store. To Chinese manufacturers, u are making life difficult and busy for retailers and consumers by excluding it. You clowns have been cashing in on Android OS for your Android phones yet u got the cheek to exclude Google Play Store.

Let's not forget that Chinese smart phone manufacturers have been relying on

Google's Android OS

Corning's Gorilla Glass

Samsung Exynos Processors

MediaTek chipset

Sony for it's high definition camera

Qualcomm's Snapdragon chipset

Samsung's AMOLED display

and a host of others

for their smartphones and tablets

Period

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
A song dedicated to our Froggy and good brothers who (temporarily) left us.
Let's end names callings and scoldings and stay united
And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed

[video=youtube;RgKAFK5djSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A song dedicated to our Froggy and good brothers who (temporarily) left us.
Let's end names callings and scoldings and stay united
And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed

[video=youtube;RgKAFK5djSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk[/video]

Gay Fuck missing another guy's dick again.. Every few days u have the urge to suck dick.. Why not you go and Fuck your mother's chee buy.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay Fuck missing another guy's dick again.. Every few days u have the urge to suck dick.. Why not you go and Fuck your mother's chee buy.

You are so unhappy and jealous and kept trying to sow discords here with your verbal abuse of other members.

This is the third time that you insulted my mother
in a way, many will agree with me that it reflects your relationship with your own mother.
Go ahead and look at yourself in the mirror
When was the last time your mum comes into your mind?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember last year, Froggy bro initiated a brief chat with ah RUN using our forum's chat function, when he was catching a flight in Indonesia.
Felt honored to have the attention of our SBForum veteran.

Didn't see him around recently and hope all is well. Perhaps he had been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince,
Best wishes from ah RUN

kiss-frog-john-schulte-vetta.jpg

sorry i dont have a spare frog, how about a replacement toad?

canetoad2.jpg