• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reform Party - Looking for Suitable People

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

I agree its a terrible letter and LHL was less than gracious to a departed political opponent but I believe that individuals who jump on to the Anti PAP bandwagon out of emotion and personal grudges provide political theatre but do not have energy for the creation of a sustained opposition movement based more around ideology and ideas rather than personalities with an axe to grind. I want to believe K Jeya has the intelligence and branding to be something more than a personality driven, one shot in the dark TLK or FS type opposition. I want to believe that he intends to stick around building a movement for the long fight.
Locke
I hope the same. Looks like interesting times.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m not too sure whether this "coming forward" would actually benefit the opposotion in terms of numbers or actually harm the opposotion in terms of quality as well as reputation. Quantity does not make up quality.

Ejay can play his part, that i m sure, but his past repute of his exploits in geylang and the sammyboy sex forum could make him a worse scandal attracxtion than the bloppers created by James Gomez.

The most PAP does is to paint James Gomez as a careless bafoon, what sort of picture would they paint of Ejay, you go and think about it.
Lets hope he tells the party the baggage he carries with him so that they could work something appropriate if he is actually stands for it.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m not too sure whether this "coming forward" would actually benefit the opposotion in terms of numbers or actually harm the opposotion in terms of quality as well as reputation. Quantity does not make up quality.

Ejay can play his part, that i m sure, but his past repute of his exploits in geylang and the sammyboy sex forum could make him a worse scandal attracxtion than the bloppers created by James Gomez.

The most PAP does is to paint James Gomez as a careless bafoon, what sort of picture would they paint of Ejay, you go and think about it.

whatever ejay's exploits, its nothing to compared to being charged for breaching the OSA. yet in the present government, being found guilty by a singapore court of law does not preclude one from being appointed as a minister.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever ejay's exploits, its nothing to compared to being charged for breaching the OSA. yet in the present government, being found guilty by a singapore court of law does not preclude one from being appointed as a minister.

Useless rant from a useless man.

Whomever is the ruler makes thr rules. this is the law of the jungle.If you are not happy with the rules, either you find a way to break it by beating it, or you just walk away and ignore it.

if you do not understand this, its no wonder you cant tell the difference between port side from starboard and insiting that a CH-47 can land on a fully packed deck of an LST.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets hope he tells the party the baggage he carries with him so that they could work something appropriate if he is actually stands for it.

We will wait and see.

I m also observing the pattern of activities of Wayangparty.com as whatever Ejay does would in one way or another be in par. Strange but I m observing.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt Wayang Party.com leans towards the tendentious path...but it still looks pretty interesting at times...but like most things on the net you gotta sieve through the BS factor and agendas at play
I m also observing the pattern of activities of Wayangparty.com as whatever Ejay does would in one way or another be in par. Strange but I m observing.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics should not be personal. I hope this Kenneth person does it for his father's ideals, not for a letter.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Kenneth might be a short term opponent. The MIWs have now a bigger problem. The very organised religious zealots who have the $$, organisation and will to make sure that they are obeyed.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless rant from a useless man.

Whomever is the ruler makes thr rules. this is the law of the jungle.If you are not happy with the rules, either you find a way to break it by beating it, or you just walk away and ignore it.

if you do not understand this, its no wonder you cant tell the difference between port side from starboard and insiting that a CH-47 can land on a fully packed deck of an LST.

hahahahahhahahahah obviously i've hit a very sore point. we won't forget, i'll be here to constantly remind pple that one can breach the Official Secrets Act and still be a minister

does your mouth hurt yet from all the kok sucking? :cool:
probably not, i think your ass hurts more. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point that he is trying to make is that the Party might suffer if his FRs start surfacing and it is not funny when others have put in time and labour and not to mention passion into this venture. The PAP will not let this pass by especially as one of his previous employent was with DBS vickers and they will go for the record.

Its best to be upfront with them, rather than drag the whole lot into it.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if E-Jay has any brains when it comes to the raw animal world of politics then he would not even consider putting his name forward to run for public office, heck he probably should not even run for any official position in any political party. Behind the curtains and shadows role on the otherhand is perhaps ok.

The point that he is trying to make is that the Party might suffer if his FRs start surfacing and it is not funny when others have put in time and labour and not to mention passion into this venture. The PAP will not let this pass by especially as one of his previous employent was with DBS vickers and they will go for the record.

Its best to be upfront with them, rather than drag the whole lot into it.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if E-Jay has any brains when it comes to the raw animal world of politics then he would not even consider putting his name forward to run for public office, heck he probably should not even run for any official position in any political party. Behind the curtains and shadows role on the otherhand is perhaps ok.

A Singapore "Ichiro Osawa"?