• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recent Development in JB and the Future Impact

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those buy iskandar property better be cautions, and please rethink whether this is good investment.
personally feel that the px of property there is super high now and over supply of the housing in JB

i do not think purchasing power is strong for malaysian.
once you buy the house, please think whether you able to sell it not with higher px..

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have a local price and a foreign price. You must be stupid to buy at the foreign price.
Those buy iskandar property better be cautions, and please rethink whether this is good investment.
personally feel that the px of property there is super high now and over supply of the housing in JB

once you buy the house, please think whether you able to sell it not with higher px..

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Presently still got affordable landed properties slightly above M$1mill. But understand it may be raised to M$2mil threshold. By tat time u may as well stay put in sinkie pigeon hole till kingdom come. Opps, sorry HDB 99 years. So till HDB kick us out.

1m ringgit is about 400k SGD. Down payment is 20% right? Balance 80% dig from where? Singapore or Msian banks? I dont have so much screws to pay 100%

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good point raise. Thanks bro :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1m ringgit is about 400k SGD. Down payment is 20% right? Balance 80% dig from where? Singapore or Msian banks? I dont have so much screws to pay 100%

both msia and spore banks will give you loan as long as you have a stable income in spore.

many mudlander friends own multiple properties using parents name while living in hdb 3room.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:Screw you :oIo: Screw you :kma:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought foreigners buy properties in JB must buy at least 1m ringgit properties?

ya, some old projects still can buy below 1M, but have to find lor.

Some priced at 1M, but after discounts here and there, still below 1M.
Most important is how you value your property there. Landed is heading north.:p

You just need to dump questions in "living in Johor thread", many lao jao will be there to assist you. :biggrin:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First r u into condo or landed? If its former, some units come with leasehold, u may still get the it below M$1m

Secondly if u r into landed, 80% loan also depend on ur age. If u r young, mthly instalment not tat much. U can do a rough calculation. And dont forget hor. FREEHOLD landed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both msia and spore banks will give you loan as long as you have a stable income in spore.

many mudlander friends own multiple properties using parents name while living in hdb 3room.

I got couple of Msian friends. Working here on EP. Have two units. One cluster and semi-D.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First r u into condo or landed? If its former, some units come with leasehold, u may still get the it below M$1m

Secondly if u r into landed, 80% loan also depend on ur age. If u r young, mthly instalment not tat much. U can do a rough calculation. And dont forget hor. FREEHOLD landed.

Landed. I have always want a garden with a small greenhouse. Very much a greenie, but definitely not a vegan :p

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They reason why I kept this thread here is to reduce to bias. Asking in JB folder will net me more information but less objective views.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, factory WP holders also can. I personally knew a few. But of course they must lut OT lah.

Yes, u said it. Even WP holders can afford to buy one. Know of one who work as security guard. Plus OT mthly min more than S$2K. Ex to ringgit more than $5K!

Those are just WP. How about S-Pass and EP. Really envy them. Their garmant and our garment sure take care of them.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
They reason why I kept this thread here is to reduce to bias. Asking in JB folder will net me more information but less objective views.

Excuse me may I ask you if you have the power to keep and dump threads? Just curious please don't zap me.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, u said it. Even WP holders can afford to buy one. Know of one who work as security guard. Plus OT mthly min more than S$2K. Ex to ringgit more than $5K!

Those are just WP. How about S-Pass and EP. Really envy them. Their garmant and our garment sure take care of them.

Wait till the high speed rail is ready and travelling time from KL is reduced to just 90 minutes. Then you will really see the invasion.