• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rebuttal to Tan CJ's pathetic defence of his Q jumping crasslooters at Tuas ICA

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. There is small VIP complex standalone Changi that handles foreign as well as ministers. It was GCT that made the comment during one of his visits to open something.

LHL Lah...

http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/speeches/view-html?filename=2004083101.htm

16 One day recently, I was coming back to Singapore Changi Airport, Arrival Hall, immigration counters. The security officer said, "Walk through". I said, "No, let me queue up and see what it's like". So, I came in. There are about eight counters, right? "All Passports", "All Passports", "All Passports", "All Passports". The last two say "Singapore Passports Only". What shall I do? The "All Passports" counters were all empty. The "Singapore Passport" counters had a long queue. So, I looked at this -- this doesn't make sense. Why is everybody doing that? They should go across. Then, I thought of it more, I thought maybe, they know something I don't. So, I joined them at the "Singapore Passports" counter. I stood there for 30 seconds. I said, "This doesn't make sense", went across, sailed through. The girls smiled at me, beamed, offered me a sweet. So, I think the pressure to conform, to go with what we're comfortable with -- he's doing it, let's do the same -- it happens to all of us. I think it's something we have to combat. Nobody is there, let's go there first, see what happens. So, that's on the individual level. I am sure you have examples, but I will just stick to myself today.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a bit of wayang. The VIP complex is where they go thru. By the way private individuals and companies can join as a member of the VIP complex for $1K a year for individuals, not sure how much for companies. This is segregated from the political side and run by a private company. The building has 2 stories and the entrance is like a 5 star hotel with swaying palm trees.

LHL Lah...

http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/speeches/view-html?filename=2004083101.htm

16 One day recently, I was coming back to Singapore Changi Airport, Arrival Hall, immigration counters. The security officer said, "Walk through". I said, "No, let me queue up and see what it's like". So, I came in. There are about eight counters, right? "All Passports", "All Passports", "All Passports", "All Passports". The last two say "Singapore Passports Only". What shall I do? The "All Passports" counters were all empty. The "Singapore Passport" counters had a long queue. So, I looked at this -- this doesn't make sense. Why is everybody doing that? They should go across. Then, I thought of it more, I thought maybe, they know something I don't. So, I joined them at the "Singapore Passports" counter. I stood there for 30 seconds. I said, "This doesn't make sense", went across, sailed through. The girls smiled at me, beamed, offered me a sweet. So, I think the pressure to conform, to go with what we're comfortable with -- he's doing it, let's do the same -- it happens to all of us. I think it's something we have to combat. Nobody is there, let's go there first, see what happens. So, that's on the individual level. I am sure you have examples, but I will just stick to myself today.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello friend, VIP complex don't have 8 immigration counters leh.

The senior ICA officer comes onboard to clear you lah.

You never been?.

Here LHL is describing his experience going thru normal channel.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying that normal protocol is for them to go thru VIP channels. This is a wayang to give gullible Singaporeans the impression that he goes thru the normal channel which is patently untrue. There are ICA and Customs clearance channel in the VIP complex.

Hello friend, VIP complex don't have 8 immigration counters leh.

The senior ICA officer comes onboard to clear you lah.

You never been?.

Here LHL is describing his experience going thru normal channel.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diplomatic passports are only issued to those working in MFA. Many grassroot leaders are issued with official passports. According to protocol, official passports are only supposed to be used for official trips representing Singapore. Unfortunately in practice, many abuse the official passports to give themselves an air of importance for expedited immigration clearance using the official lane. What is not known to many of these self important grassroot leaders is that use of official passports attracts the attention of the security services of the countries they are visiting. Their indiscretions when they are away from their spouses and family are therefore logged for interested foreign parties to see.

Next time just issue them with diplomatic passports la.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am saying that normal protocol is for them to go thru VIP channels. This is a wayang to give gullible Singaporeans the impression that he goes thru the normal channel which is patently untrue. There are ICA and Customs clearance channel in the VIP complex.

I can tell you that this happens all the time. many entourages have gone thru ICA with no checks because the Minister/Perm Sec/Deputy Minister/ etc was them. Its just that this time assluck for Ah Tan, Png was in the line up and spotted them. And too bad there was an entire WP contingent there. So, cannot escape. Very likely, the other 19 busloads were ready to be waved thru the special lane until someone in Ah Tan's entourage noted the presence of WP contingent.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

he is going thru the normal lane, and having ICA open a special one for him to impress his crasslooters that he has the power to wave them thru ICA.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The VIP complex is where they go thru" you own quote.Wrong.

Read his description: No VIP clearance he had to explore the queues line to find out best way to clear!.

"One day recently, I was coming back to Singapore Changi Airport, Arrival Hall, immigration counters"

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan CJ and any pap elite can do whatever they wish. With 69.9% support, their power and mandate is supreme. To hell with ordinary Singaporeans ... pests.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong! LHL had to use initiative and his Maths Phd to change lanes to get fastest clearance thru normal..

In this episode he went thru normal imm channel -his father liked to do this type of thing also.

If got 'special' lane why got this convoluted story?

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's talks about no one will be left behind is now confirmed........bullocks.

TCM just left 19 bus loads of old folks and residents of his ward behind to be stuck in queues while he took the express lane out of customs.

So much for credibility of PAP, assuming they have any to begin with.

Truly you die your own business. His own safety comes first.

And this incident reminded of an incident during my tenure in a global MNC. The President of the region, yes Regional President! Flew cattle class with us lowly workers from SG to US, more than 16 hours, on the same flight, just to be with the 'boys and gals' while on a work trip! He was entitled to business class travels on business but he chose to sit with us in cattle class for the trip! Frankly, all were impressed and proud to work with an top executive who can identify with the work level colleagues!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP's talks about no one will be left behind is now confirmed........bullocks.

TCM just left 19 bus loads of old folks and residents of his ward behind to be stuck in queues while he took the express lane out of customs.

So much for credibility of PAP, assuming they have any to begin with.

Truly you die your own business. His own safety comes first.

Don't be ridiculous. This whole episode boils down to the fact that the WP is incapable of fulfilling its role in Parliament and has resorted to the politics of envy in an attempt to win support.

Rank has its privileges and that is a fact of life. The sooner Singaporeans accept this graciously the better it will be for the whole country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of going thru the VIP complex he went thru the normal terminal building like all passengers to impress Singaporeans that he is like any normal person. Its like LHL queuing for chicken wings. Do you think he goes to hawker centre personally to buy hawker food as a matter of routine or does he send the staff.

"The VIP complex is where they go thru" you own quote.Wrong.

Read his description: No VIP clearance he had to explore the queues line to find out best way to clear!.

"One day recently, I was coming back to Singapore Changi Airport, Arrival Hall, immigration counters"

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 40-50% really love to get ass fucked and will vote for the PAP no matter what. 30% will never vote PAP because they hate them. The remaining 20-30% votes depending on the economy, their confidence in the oppo, etc.

you forgot the increasing impact of new shitizens........... papig neutron bomb for decimation of sgian

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be ridiculous. This whole episode boils down to the fact that the WP is incapable of fulfilling its role in Parliament and has resorted to the politics of envy in an attempt to win support.

Rank has its privileges and that is a fact of life. The sooner Singaporeans accept this graciously the better it will be for the whole country.

PNG ENG HUAT , MP

1 hr ago

"I have responded to TODAY:

The post wasn't about me. It wasn't about the Minister either. It's about the treatment of grassroots leaders travelling with the Minister. I understand that is a judgment call for ICA to make, according to its statement.

I wasn't even interested in my own wait time but since ICA and Minister Tan seem to suggest that the wait time to clear custom on the night of 17 July was "all of 30 mins" only, why was there a need to accord the people travelling with the Minister expedited clearance then?

The system must be seen to be fair. The issue is not about Minister Tan. The expedited clearance for him comes with the position he is holding and for security reason. My volunteers worked very hard too.

Some buses were missing a few passengers as they were still queuing and the buses did not leave the checkpoint until way past 11pm. I am sure some of the PA buses experienced that too. I have no doubt our officers worked very hard to secure our borders too. In fact, I believe they worked a lot harder because the Minister was there.

I cannot control how people feel. I am also on the receiving end of hate and anger for bringing this issue out in the open. I don't have an issue with Minister Tan, personally or politically. I have an issue with inequality."

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

of course rank has its privileges . and we should know what they are.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can vouch for that. There is no stamping even in the passport and both sides of the border.

I can tell you that this happens all the time. many entourages have gone thru ICA with no checks because the Minister/Perm Sec/Deputy Minister/ etc was them. Its just that this time assluck for Ah Tan, Png was in the line up and spotted them. And too bad there was an entire WP contingent there. So, cannot escape. Very likely, the other 19 busloads were ready to be waved thru the special lane until someone in Ah Tan's entourage noted the presence of WP contingent.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan CJ and any pap elite can do whatever they wish. With 69.9% support, their power and mandate is supreme. To hell with ordinary Singaporeans ... pests.

You push this issue further, Ah Tan will give the two middle finger up to Ah Png like the Old Hero. Haha