• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rebuttal to Tan CJ's pathetic defence of his Q jumping crasslooters at Tuas ICA

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dogs like scrooball(clone) and his family damn ugly :eek:

they shouldn't be in public places; scaring kids and all that.

Leading his grassroots through TUAS checkpoint after a trip to Johore is silly TCJ's arrogance and lack of EQ

Let PAP ministers know that abuse of privileges is not gg to endear them to Singaporeans.

Let LHL, TCJ and other pap ministers learn that the days of LKY's arrogance will not do in modern Singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How come no Indians, Malays or Eurasians? Did they serve NS? Have they left the country? Not sure what message the PAP is sending out by doing this.

U expect the good Minister to tahan the whole day with the Indian BO in his bus? Surely not.

The durian makan cum Minister visit was also a dinner event. I think the restaurant they reserve is not halal. So, they did not invite any muslims. As for Eurasians, what Eurasians? They are all in Perth now. LOL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder the grassroots behave with arrogance and are hated by singaporeans.

No wonder Singaporeans hate the pap

Kindly rephrase that....
At most only 30% sinkies can be said to HATE the pap....that's a minority.
Majority of sinkies love and support the pap.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
13730936_1164726463570127_1554785745161407210_o.jpg

13698099_1164726460236794_4751595980485298983_o.jpg

13717274_1164726276903479_6582554507771305012_o.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U expect the good Minister to tahan the whole day with the Indian BO in his bus? Surely not.

The durian makan cum Minister visit was also a dinner event. I think the restaurant they reserve is not halal. So, they did not invite any muslims. As for Eurasians, what Eurasians? They are all in Perth now. LOL.

It has got nothing to do with queue-ing and waiting.

This is a show of PAP's and TCJ's arrogance in front of his grassroots.

Pride comes before a fall

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA must clarify if the PLPs on board went through security screening at Woodlands Checkpoint for cigarettes and other stuff.

Did they bring liulian into Singapore too ?

Show us the CCTV footage, ICA.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure TCJ bought his lackeys' loyal with that show of power.
Imagine those plps going back showing off photos taken up close with minister and telling people how they got special clearance at customs.....stories worthy to share with grandkids.
Next time just issue them with diplomatic passports la.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly rephrase that....
At most only 30% sinkies can be said to HATE the pap....that's a minority.
Majority of sinkies love and support the pap.

30.1% hated the pap in Sep 2015.

It is more now with PAP's and TCJ's arrogance.

We will see what the figure will be at the next GE when the LKY effect wears off. I am very certain that it will be more that 30.1%.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure TCJ bought his lackeys' loyal with that show of power.
Imagine those plps going back showing off photos taken up close with minister and telling people how they got special clearance at customs.....stories worthy to share with grandkids.
Next time just issue them with diplomatic passports la.

Yes, likewise Seah Kian Peng showed his silliness in front of his grassroots. Such arrogance cuts with low class Singaporeans who crave nepotism

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This TCJ saga epitomises the problem with the pap. They demand their rights and privileges without thinking of the consequences of such demands.

If TCJ had EQ, he wld have politely declined ICA's offer of privileged treatment and that wld have endeared him much with Singaporeans. Humility, not arrogance, wld endear the pap to Singaporeans.

PAP Ministers demanding to be paid market rates show their arrogance.

Seah Kian Peng asking traffic wardens not to book grassroots for traffic offences showed arrogance.

TCJ leading his grassroots to cut queue at TUAS checkpoint is silly display of arrogance. No amount of demand of Minister's right and privileges can justify TCJ's actions. What a bad example he showed to his grassroots.

It is not what you know in your head but it is your heart that counts.

No wonder the grassroots behave with arrogance and are hated by singaporeans.

No wonder Singaporeans hate the pap

In The old days, when Old fart was running the show, these sort of things never happened and no one dared to do it. Even the slightest hint of favouritism was very frowned upon. I remember when gay loong married Wong Ming Yang,her parents were not allowed to move out of their Bedok flat for fear that an unpgrade in accomodations would be perceived as showing them some kind of favouritism.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
30.1% hated the pap in Sep 2015.

It is more now with PAP's and TCJ's arrogance.

We will see what the figure will be at the next GE when the LKY effect wears off. I am very certain that it will be more that 30.1%.

I think 40-50% really love to get ass fucked and will vote for the PAP no matter what. 30% will never vote PAP because they hate them. The remaining 20-30% votes depending on the economy, their confidence in the oppo, etc.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our PM went thru normal channel at Changi right? He mentioned being puzzelled/perplexed by the 'Singapore Passports' and 'All Passports' signage.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. There is small VIP complex standalone Changi that handles foreign as well as ministers. It was GCT that made the comment during one of his visits to open something.

Our PM went thru normal channel at Changi right? He mentioned being puzzelled/perplexed by the 'Singapore Passports' and 'All Passports' signage.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In The old days, when Old fart was running the show, these sort of things never happened and no one dared to do it. Even the slightest hint of favouritism was very frowned upon. I remember when gay loong married Wong Ming Yang,her parents were not allowed to move out of their Bedok flat for fear that an unpgrade in accomodations would be perceived as showing them some kind of favouritism.

LKY was a leader who knows how to manage the ground and didnt allow abuse of authority or privileges. HE was a true leader who gained the respect of the ground.

Look at LHL and the present pap leaders...puiiii!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 40-50% really love to get ass fucked and will vote for the PAP no matter what. 30% will never vote PAP because they hate them. The remaining 20-30% votes depending on the economy, their confidence in the oppo, etc.

the 40% pap PLPs dont know what's honour and what are right things to do. Anyone who know honour and right things to do will not condone abuse of authority or abuse of privileges.

I believe many Singaporeans know Png is right and TCJ is wrong.

Will TCJ quietly let the matter rest and hope Singaporeans will forgive and forget or will TCJ make another statement on this issue?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ himself came into parliament via GRC on one of minister's coat tail. So he is just doing what he been through, i.e., expedited access to destination, and he thought is ok for the bus load to ride on his official role while on his personal durian trip.

for peasants, protocol is to lower themselves to lowest level within the group, while ministers raised everyone to his level ignoring any risk to accord relaxed security protocol to un-vetted people in the group.

This incident confirmed that PAP ministers are Not with you, NOt For you and Not for SG.