• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason why there are many singles in Sg.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
......I think the under 25 year olds aren't so much like that. We do buy the bfs presents etc and go dutch on dates.

This woman must belong to the 30-45 year old group. They mostly have warped views like Sumiko T@n. :rolleyes: And dunno why most of them die die must carry real LV or Gucci bag and still think that they are so unique. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My thoughts exactly. she must be in her 30s or 40s and she is having difficulties in having a proper relationship. My guess of the man she needs must be somehow hen peck.

lodoftherings

Alfrescian
Loyal
one must take in account the greed factor here of sg women .

..... and I do note that the writer is still a 'Ms'. If she wants men to treat her as equal, then they will treat her like other men. Otherwise, it is not equal.:biggrin:

Btw, respect is earned and not demanded.:mad:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one must take in account the greed factor here of sg women .

plus the fact that many sg women lack skills in bed. sometimes when i get tired, i'd rather have women do the cowboy on me... but no, sg women want no doggies, no horsies, no cowboys, no 69's, and only want the missionary position, with step by step instructions from the pap. most of the time, they don't even move. just lying there and giving annoying opinions and misdirections. :mad:

i have to bang the shit out of them to get a miniscule moan of acknowledgement and submission. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not perfect la. i'm quite the workaholic, can work up to 18 hours a day (school plus part-time job) if needed. plus i only read books, cook, surf the net and feed stray cats or help old ladies.

i dunno how to dress up (wear cheap clothes), be sexy (no cleavage or mini skirts) or make the guy feel like a king for having a pretty gf -- i'm plain looking, the curse of all girls!! :eek:

so which guy would want me? :p when i iread FR, i have to think really hard how to duplicate what the WL/FL can do, coz don't understand the jargon.

thrifty is no use if the guy don't need you to be thrifty. he always buy branded for his FL girlfriends.

kind is no use coz it's not like he's a homeless ah ma selling tissue.

hardworking is no use coz he don't need me to work type. his ex all go shopping with his $.

and now i'm skivving off homework typing on forum.
:cool::cool::cool:

wow... u r too good to be true.:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I wonder what her chances will be now that she has gone public with her thoughts and presumably her real name. :smile:

whitehorse88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi lolabunny??

please for goodness sake.. pls leave yr this boy of yours.. now!! why he goes to pros.. from yr account.. he doesn't care much for you .. find yrself another man..

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see all the sg primary and secondary girls losing their virginity to ah-bengs and ah-sengs.

When they are young adults they are expanding their cunts diameter to ah-huats and ah-longs.

Do you ever like what you see? Singapore girls can be bedded for a song !

With the financial woes now, they can do you for a lunch or dinner.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... u r too good to be true.:rolleyes:

I'm a very plain looking girl. If you see me in real life, I'm the type who just "fades into the wall paper". You know how guys judge girls by looks? Well no one will take a second look at me. :smile:

So how can that be too good? Who wants a plain looking gf or wife?

On the plus side, I'm already so plain, so even when i become an aunty, the downside is lower. The guy can't complain his wife is not good looking anymore, because she wasn't in the first place. :p

Every one has his bad points and the downside of being a teacher is that we can be more principled or "preachy". I'm trying hard not to grow into a nagging mom or wife.

So I'm won't repeatedly say something over again to my students, because this will result in nagging at my hubby in the future. But sometimes you do catch yourself scolding the kids for something they have done yet again and you feel that they shouldn't.

See the potential for nagging? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a very plain looking girl. If you see me in real life, I'm the type who just "fades into the wall paper". You know how guys judge girls by looks? Well no one will take a second look at me. :smile:

So how can that be too good? Who wants a plain looking gf or wife?

actually the criteria for a wife should not be based on looks alone. it's the full package that counts.

if a person selects a wife primarily based on looks, that person is not good enough for you. furthermore, the relationship will be very shallow and will not endure. likewise, the same is applied to a lady who choose a guy based on money factor alone.

eventually, there's is always someone who will appreciate you.

God is good, there's always someone for somebody....

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see all the sg primary and secondary girls losing their virginity to ah-bengs and ah-sengs.

When they are young adults they are expanding their cunts diameter to ah-huats and ah-longs.

Do you ever like what you see? Singapore girls can be bedded for a song !

With the financial woes now, they can do you for a lunch or dinner.

You are quite right. The problem of teenage pregnancy is an issue not addressed properly in our secondary schools. In that sense, we have much to go for sexual education.

The teens nowadays "stead" very young, talking
of kissing etc is nothing to them. I feel that they were as matured as I was in my post-university days!

What I hope to see is that we won't go to the way
of Japanese society, where salarymen target teenagers. I don't mean to sound preachy, but I
hope that the guys on the forum reading this, will
take "baiting schoolgirls" with a pinch of salt.

It's fair if they are already doing FL, but please don't target girls who can be tempted. We should
do our part for society, after all there are many
FLs above the legal age of 18 to choose from, not
to mention very hot girls from China, Vietnam etc.

Young schoolgirls are someone's daughters, sisters
and they too deserve our protection and not just
a leering eye. Hopefully adult males don't take advantage of the socio-economic situation.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the criteria for a wife should not be based on looks alone.

if a person selects a wife primarily based on looks, that person is not good enough for you. furthermore, the relationship will be very shallow and will not endure. likewise, if a lady choose a guy based on money factor alone.

eventually, there's is always someone who will appreciate you.

God is good, there's always someone for somebody....

Well this part i don't agree with you because of some personal stories that i know of.

A male friend of mine married a plain but very kind girl. He is the type who really likes "chio bu" and SYT kind of girl but his wife really cannot dress. Sad to say, she doesn't want to learn, she's got only TWO skirts and one dress, cut her hair short with permed curls type.

So my friend, being in sales, has a lot of contact with KTV girls & WLs. He "plays" outside and his wife doesn't mind but over the years, their marriage degenerated into a sibling-kinship type of relationship. They don't have a sex life but she is such a fine wife and mother. She works hard for the family during the economic crisis years and is very filial to his old mother who was a widow had brought him up.

He actually chose on primarily based on the fact that she doesn't have looks but has the quality of a good wife. He thinks he can get pretty mei-meis outside, which is true. I think his story may not be uncommon.

That is why I'm trying to work hard at my dressing, looks or "lover skills" (from reading FRs :biggrin:). I can't just rely on "wife/mother" skills, it's not fair to the guy either.

I think for my ex, he likes variety. There will always be guys like that. If we want chicken rice, on top of fishball noodles, it's not wrong right? So I don't think he is wrong for going to pros per se.

I do know of some marriages based on looks which are rather happy actually. Those are the couples who love dressing up together and paryting. So I think it depends on the couple and the click factor.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call this brief?!:eek: I wonder how you would write when in details.

Now you see my bad points. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hey how else do you think literature majors write 10000 word essays just like that during exams? :wink:

I have to state the facts properly, otherwise it's not fair to the parties involved.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He actually chose on primarily based on the fact that she doesn't have looks but has the quality of a good wife. He thinks he can get pretty mei-meis outside, which is true. I think his story may not be uncommon.

i donno about you but the reason why people get married is because they want to stop fooling around and wants to settle down with their only one. adultery is sinful, and will lead to death. haven't you read the news?

I do know of some marriages based on looks which are rather happy actually. Those are the couples who love dressing up together and paryting. So I think it depends on the couple and the click factor.

it's more than looks right? there's an added click factor!

how do you know they are really happy? how long have they been married?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you see my bad points. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hey how else do you think literature majors write 10000 word essays just like that during exams? :wink:

I have to state the facts properly, otherwise it's not fair to the parties involved.

i cannot imagine my sec sch teacher surfing sammyboy forum typing rubbish.

LMAO