• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ravi performed at Speakers Corner today

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL! Is that all you can say about me?

No delivery today? So free to post here?

The guy is an Idiot and Mofo racist cock sucker, All his replies are race base.

This people aren't really smart, Just look at his cock sucking buddy @buikia, Dude lives in a 2 room hdb rental flat. Losers imo.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why not you change job? Delivery dun make much you know.

Then again, 6k is also very little. Dunno why you think it is a lot.

Hawker can make good money leh, My weekend Football kaki, a malay guy runs a small western stall in the east..His take home is around 5 to 6k a month.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's an eerie silent regarding this issue from both TRE and TOC. They loss their rights to criticize the MSM by censoring this event

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why not you change job? Delivery dun make much you know.

Then again, 6k is also very little. Dunno why you think it is a lot.

Wow ah bui kia, disturb you abit you sio sio liao ar.. Cut and paste my reply from another thread some more.

You know i can easily gib you reply like etc.. "You should become a hawker, so you can stop renting a 2 room hdb flat" haha :biggrin:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
M Ravi plans to issue Letter of Demand to Law Society
By Saifulbahri Ismail | Posted: 22 July 2012 1916 hrs

SINGAPORE: Lawyer M Ravi said he intends to issue a Letter of Demand to the Law Society on Monday.

He said he wants to claim damages, which he said could run into "several hundred thousands of dollars, or even millions".

He also wants the Society to apologise, following the actions of its representative, Mr Wong Siew Hong, who submitted a doctor's letter to the High Court on July 16, stating that Mr Ravi is unfit to practise law.

Mr Ravi said this on Sunday, after a gathering at Speakers' Corner.

At the gathering, attended by about 25 people, Mr Ravi performed Indian dances, in between speeches.

- CNA/cc

Why on earth did he perform Indian dances? Even pyschotic Gopalan never did that

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where? The ktv/coffeeshops inside seletar camp.. Thats my army camp.

Now that the place tiok raided and closed down liao, no harm in me saying this - one of the KTVs there operated without a license for years. Even the boss shake head and couldn't understand why it took so long to be raided!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Place was raided about a year ago. All brought back to CID for statements to be recorded - vice, gambling and SS related. About 40 up the police bus.

Got dragon dance trope stationed there also,(Belong to 21 tiong) Had to go there ask them for tips, so we can perform lion dance during army cny Party.. damn sianz.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why on earth did he perform Indian dances? Even pyschotic Gopalan never did that

Why you asking a stupid question man, He is having a bi-polar/psychotic episode, That is why... The human brain is extremely complex, You can come up with the most random of random stuffs.

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a person who is ill. The doc said so and is right. Unfortunately, his letter did not detail the agreement between patient, him and law society that makes it necessary for the doc to report to the Law Soc when he finds the patient has relasped. In retrospect, this might have made it clearer and less likely for people who don't know the case to jump to conclusions about the establishment trying to ruin this guy. But the letter was confidential and was never meant to be circulated.

In any case, it is wrong to further publicize any sick person's symptoms. Nobody deserves to have his sickness and his symptoms, whether it is mental as in this case, or physical like vomiting, bleeding, etc publicized for all to see in the newspapers, no matter how much curiosity or public interest there is.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the reason why he danced.

Unbeknownst to the public though, is that Ravi came from a poor family with a history of domestic abuse and violence. Witnessing his mother’s struggles first-hand, the young boy yearned to protect her in his own way.

“When I was six, I remember seeing my mother smile each time she watched her favourite actress on TV dancing. So I watched and started mimicking the dance steps. Each time she cried, I would tie her sari for her, and then start dancing to make her smile. She would always laugh,” Ravi said, managing a small smile.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is just breaking out against a very stifling government.

The crazy ones are these

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not all. Some race are much simpler wired than others.

Why you asking a stupid question man, He is having a bi-polar/psychotic episode, That is why... The human brain is extremely complex, You can come up with the most random of random stuffs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has always been tension between Mindef and MHA over jurisdiction. I believe SSB was main liasion for years. Remember murder cases in army camps where the Police were refused entry for hours.

Death inside the underground caevrn was an even bigger issue. Body has to come out.

Even Coroners have complained. Pilot wire lead sliced motorcyclist head, Police and courts struggled.

OCT shot dead during training. Key witness became a born again christian and revealed conspiracy to hide the truth on the stand. The next day GCT, then Defence Minister called Coroner to return an open verdict and close hearing.

The list goes on and on.

Now that the place tiok raided and closed down liao, no harm in me saying this - one of the KTVs there operated without a license for years. Even the boss shake head and couldn't understand why it took so long to be raided!