• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rats, Food Outlets and MRTs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in fact, kallang is so clean i'm awestruck everytime i cum back to sg and see it for myself. it's simply unbelievable that sg can clean it up in less than one generation. :eek:

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly. so don't accuse Singaporeans of throwing rubbish into the river.

without the gov, rubbish thrown by sinkies will be all over the map, including the river. it takes an army of foreign worker cleaners to clean sinkies' mess every morning, early at dawn. i know because i wake up at 5am and stroll the grounds till 7am. 2 hours of walking every morning, and all i see are foreign workers cleaning sinkies' mess, including maids washing cars early in the morning. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No, it is GLCs, TLCs and foreign businesses who influenced LHL to import cheap, unskilled, unqualified foreign labour

220,000 maids work in Singapore. They are employed by sinkies.

Another 300,000 are constructions workers that build the homes sinkies live in which are kept clean and tidy by the maids.

Singaporeans are quick to pass the buck when problems crop up but when they point a finger at the government, they forget where the other 3 point.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
in fact, kallang is so clean i'm awestruck everytime i cum back to sg and see it for myself. it's simply unbelievable that sg can clean it up in less than one generation. :eek:

That is freakin' awesome!!! It reinforces my mantra that PAP is the BEST!!!!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
those were your ancestors in the black and white pic. they were cheap coolies from china before you're born. :rolleyes:

To be precise they were PRC Tiongs. :p

They used to spit on the ground and pee in the drains. At the hawker stalls and coffee shops, the squatted on the seats and spat every few minutes into the spittoons under the tables.

These were the 60s versions of the disgusting, dirty foreigners that people like Tracy curse today while conveniently forgetting that the seed she was born from came from these pioneers.

coffee+shop+1962b_spittoon.jpg

BTW that looks like LKY sitting at the first table. :smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without the gov, rubbish thrown by sinkies will be all over the map, including the river. it takes an army of foreign worker cleaners to clean sinkies' mess every morning, early at dawn. i know because i wake up at 5am and stroll the grounds till 7am. 2 hours of walking every morning, and all i see are foreign workers cleaning sinkies' mess, including maids washing cars early in the morning. :rolleyes:

I disagree. how do you explain that Singapore was clean and green before the influx of foreigners in 1990s and 2000s?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
220,000 maids work in Singapore. They are employed by sinkies.

Another 300,000 are constructions workers that build the homes sinkies live in which are kept clean and tidy by the maids.

Singaporeans are quick to pass the buck when problem crop up but when they point a finger at the government, they forget where the other 3 point.

construction workers and other foreign workers amounting to more than 1 m are employed by GLCs, TLCs and foreign developers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These were the 60s versions of the disgusting, dirty foreigners that people like Tracy curse today while conveniently forgetting that the seed she was born from came from these pioneers.

the same pioneers would not be impressed by their grandchildren like tracy. i still see young sinkies trashing the table at family reunion dinners either at home or a 5-star restaurant. and they would add to the loud chorus with burps and throat-clearing, followed by spit on their plates when they chewed on bones, prawn shells, or crab claws. i have to constantly remind them to use separate common dish and soup utensils and not to double-dip with their own personal utensils. sinkies have never improved or evolved in the table-manner department.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I disagree. how do you explain that Singapore was clean and green before the influx of foreigners in 1990s and 2000s?

I saw a similar army of cleaners in the 1990s. I used to leave for work at 5.45 am in order to get to work at 7 and the amount of filth that had been deposited by disgusting sinkies in the course of the previous 24 hours was horrendous.

I often saw the poor workers struggling to clear the rubbish chutes which had ended up being choked with filth. Very often the blockage had been caused by some sinkie who had thrown his old mattress down the rubbish chute.

Then there was the old furniture and other household items that had to be cleared from the lift landings and void decks.

I agree that there may be some filthy foreigners in our midst but to suggest that before 2000, true blue sinkies were clean and civic minded is a complete distortion of reality. Nothing could be further from the truth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sg was clean and green in the 80s because of cheap road and park cleaning workers from malaysia, sri lanka, and bangladesh.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree that there may be some filthy foreigners in our midst but to suggest that before 2000, true blue sinkies were clean and civic minded is a complete distortion of reality. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Thank you for your honesty
Have already mentioned that prior to influx
Students in school uniforms
Sat on train floors with legs stretched out

Must distribute points around
But basically can't be bothered to play game
So in lieu thereof howzabout
Song about being truthful even if it hurts

[video=youtube;SuFScoO4tb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuFScoO4tb0[/video]