• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rate the Performance of PAPee IB

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u think they are doing a good job for their owners apart from shouting "Hail the Emperor!", "Long live, the Emperor!"? Or are they making their owners lose even more credibility?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have never been able to engage with intelligence on any issue except to regurgitate from a litle red book handed to them by their masters. So what is there to rate?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have never been able to engage with intelligence on any issue except to regurgitate from a litle red book handed to them by their masters. So what is there to rate?

Like this?

mzd05.jpg

siloti

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir,
that is because the pleasants are crackpots, stupid crackpots, and pathetic sadder class, who do not have any intelligence, they are therefore not able to engage with intelligence on any issues, and cannot understand our great and dear leaders moves. They would do much better if they follow our great and dear leaders to move ahead, or else they will be left behind.

Now, will you join in my chorus of "Hail, Hail, Hail our great and dear leaders," and, soon you will reach enlightenment.

Hail, Hail, Hail our great and dear leaders, (3 folds)

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir,
that is because the pleasants are crackpots, stupid crackpots, and pathetic sadder class, who do not have any intelligence, they are therefore not able to engage with intelligence on any issues, and cannot understand our great and dear leaders moves. They would do much better if they follow our great and dear leaders to move ahead, or else they will be left behind.

Now, will you join in my chorus of "Hail, Hail, Hail our great and dear leaders," and, soon you will reach enlightenment.

I rest my case! :eek:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir,

Sounds like clintonxxx. Where is it?