• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rat spotted at Paragon Shopping Centre

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
rat_spotted_at_paragon_shopping_centre-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Neo spotted a rat at the basement of Paragon Shopping Centre near the Soup Spoon outlet and was shocked.

“I hope the rat was not there simply because there was food served in the vicinity,” he said in an email.

He recounted:

“Nobody seems to be bothered about it, as it was a small rat.

“My wife and I were pretty shocked actually and our only concern is that it is the food area.

“We left quickly after that and decided not to have dinner in the area.”

The STOMPer spotted the rodent at 7:00pm today (Sep 3).

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This little mouse is nothing compared to the rat I saw.

The rat was as big as a pussy-cat. I saw it one day during lunch at the open area between the Urology centre and the Kafe and Toast joint at SGH. The PRC man at the K&T came out with a broom to attack it, but failed to kill the bugger.

Should have called for LKY instead.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

The rat was as big as a pussy-cat. I saw it one day during lunch at the open area between the Urology centre and the Kafe and Toast joint at SGH. The PRC man at the K&T came out with a broom to attack it, but failed to kill the bugger.

The rat will have died from one swing of LKY's knuckle duster.

Alternatively, LKY can sue the rat.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many years ago at a certain Geylang KTV, we heard rumbling on the decor false ceiling...then a rat about a third the size of a stray cat emerged down the wall. The GROs were all screaming and scrambling for their lives. My friend made a dash and caught it, and killed it too with a strangling twist. Then we called in the manager. Bill waived for that night plus two extra bottles of Martell VSOP on the house for not reporting to NEA.

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago at a certain Geylang KTV, we heard rumbling on the decor false ceiling...then a rat about a third the size of a stray cat emerged down the wall. The GROs were all screaming and scrambling for their lives. My friend made a dash and caught it, and killed it too with a strangling twist. Then we called in the manager. Bill waived for that night plus two extra bottles of Martell VSOP on the house for not reporting to NEA.

Ahem... isn't it a duty to report to NEA??

:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia - kopi-o

Singapore - Martell VSOP :biggrin:

Actually, the manager offered waive bill plus one more bottle free.

My friend said, one more bottle where got enough for four of us to 压惊。

The manager then agreed to two bottles. :biggrin:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend made a dash and caught it, and killed it too with a strangling twist.

Your friend seems to be good - fast enough to catch a rat and daring enough to strangling the rat.

Next time go KTV I will look for rats in exchange for 2 bottles of Martell VSOP :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your friend seems to be good - fast enough to catch a rat and daring enough to strangling the rat.

Next time go KTV I will look for rats in exchange for 2 bottles of Martell VSOP :biggrin:

He's the best at these stuffs with stray cats and dogs, and riverside monitor lizards. The rat was very unfortunate to have met him. The only time I saw him ran for his life was when we saw a croc. Of course, we all ran like hell too. He's not my police colleague, he's just my old neigbhourhood buddy.