• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rat Runs Around Tables At People’s Park Food Centre, Staff & Diners Say It’s A Common Sight

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe I should start wiping seats at hawker centres nowadays..... fucking disgusting
The table looks clean to the naked eye but see how dirty it actually is after I wiped it with soapy tissues....

PXL_20230219_071222031.jpg

Dirty 2.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf..... where is this ah? seriously, need to bring some wet tissues whenever we go eat out
Wet tissue not good enuf. It won't show you the actual stains. I used hand-washing liquid + wet tissue. It's my habit now wherever I eat.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wet tissue not good enuf. It won't show you the actual stains. I used hand-washing liquid + wet tissue. It's my habit now wherever I eat.
those antiseptic wipes can bo? haha bring a spray around jin weird leh

i see many dettol wipes at the ABC near my place

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The entire People's Park Centre is infested with Tiong vermins. So no one should be upset with a few scurrying rats at that plac.e

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what authentic UNESCO-recognized Sinkie hawker culture is all about.

If you want a super clean environment, go to a food court or a restaurant.