• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raszarith The Warden

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Seperation Curse

Item description

A curse that seperates married couples and even lover's this may simply be for revenge or you seek the individual currently in a relationship either way the spirits seek out the target and causes their love life to fail miserably whilst you reclaim what was omce yours.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1,200.00 Mantle of Apotheosis( Custom Order Available)

Item description

Mantle of Apotheosis Relic

A Mantle of apotheosis is made of human and animal bone fetish traditionally serving a a phylactery for your very soul and a conduit to the power of your ancestors awakening all latent potential through blood lineage it is not uncommon to see past relatives once one is blooded and pacted to you aiding your life any way they can, additionally each bone connects a different Legionnaire spirit possessing it each specializing in protecting from disease, bringing wealth, lovers, knowledge over all magick, blooding this relic will initiate you into the Gehenna current you will undergo a Transfiguration

Each is bound under a different patron you'll need to send me an inquiry about it but much of whats been done with these relics cannot be listed here but they share the base blessings listed below

-Protection against black magick anti-holy sorcery through these mantles I've survived every attack from many enemies for many years these mantles will absorb whatever is sent by enemies or negativity to empower you powerful reversal magic that cannot be beaten
-Your Own black Legion of spirits to serve your needs
-Magickal Amplification to the spiritual will
-Protection from disease
-perfected body if youve seen my channel it will correct ailments weaknesses change the muacles garnering supernatural strengh speed

-Ancestral Attunement through blood lineage
-Protection From death of spirit
- Bokemna( Merging with the godform in the flesh of man)

I can custom make these I have made several which are not listed here simply give me the name of the entity or design you wish to have and ypon purchasing I'll begin the work immediately keep checking this listing as more will be added along with newer descriptions for the mantles.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$125.00 Empower Third Eye

Item description

I will leave my vessel and pull your spirit into the void aligning your pineal gland in order to further empower your spiritual sight casting open the universal eye changing you forever

Note; it's common to have vivid dreams,Nightmares or sleep wall please do not acquire this ritual if you suffer from depression or anxiety as it will draw things out of your vessel that you may not be ready to see or experience.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$500.00 Crypt protection ritual (invulnerability)

Item description

I shall enter the desecrated crypts make a sacrifice to the spirits on your behalf placing a conduit within it and sealing it within the walls of the sacred crypt in between worlds opening a rift sending out a permeating wave of energy that is quite permanent you shall be
-Immune to all magical attacks demonic,angelic or alien energies
-Be able to feed on death and life to rejuvenate yourself
-Connection to dead spirits who will obey your command many can gather wealth destroy your enemies
-you shall age slower and rejuvenate essences accidents will be less prone to occur or run ins with death.
-control over death
-physical transmorgrification you vessel shall become stronger faster and very hard to destroy healing ailments and being augmented by a supernatural metabolism or immune system.

This is one of my many powerful secret rites in which I use to fend off all attacks and keep myself alive without this ritual my ailments heatt attacks strokes of the past would've seized my life.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Ancestral Disconnection

Item description

A highly sought after Grand ritual of my own personal making I will seek out each of your ancestors and remove the ones that are binding you and causing issues in your life and simply refusing to help you sometimes because of syncretisism our ancestral spirits can become tainted and warped and work against us hindering our asvent and lives after they are removed from your lineage you recieve the energy and powers they have abused, this ritual I've done for myself to remove tainted saints corrupted by Catholics and Christians when they forced religion unto my ancestors, I've also done this for many European Americans who desired to move away from ancestors who were racists and lashed out haunting thier lives and gave unto them the spiritual power that those ancestors abused.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1,000.00 Boundless Death

Item description

Boundless Death a once hidden service only available to disciples.

I will unleash a death curse in which I give parts of my own life essence along with several sacrifices to rot the victim leaving them unable to reincarnated further there is no negative karma from this I take on the brunt of the cost it whilst you get off scotch free although some individuals do feel guilty when see the individual experiencing this curse please understand this curse cannot be removed or retracted once the Death Lwa have been released.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Awaken spiritual potential

Item description

A highly sought ritual for those frustrated with life and not being where they wish to be suffering spiritual stagnation lack of power with one's will I shall ferry you into a plane of existence by my ancestors where we will dissect your spirit and begin removing blockages empowering your spiritual faculties pulling abilities to didnt know you had as well as hidden talents in life this ritual is known to heighten every aspect of one's eternal soul improving your quality of life to find purpose and direction.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$500.00 Sacrificial Curse

Item description

The person in question will be sacrificed slowly vampirized until nothing remains giving the spirit unto me with this you'll be able to ask for something from the ancestral lines within reason that they can make happen this energy will be with you all your life and will fuel your endeavors as well such as wealth,health, love life transformation and natural dominance over those around you.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$125.00 Plague Ritual

Item description

This ritual I shall perform to unleash a plague of sickness, misfortune unto an organization of your choosing perhaps you have a rival business competetor this will cause all of them to lose all business and hit rock bottom nothing shall ever go right for them ever again.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$125.00 Karmetic calamity Curse

Item description

An extremely potent ritual curse in which I on your behalf taint the essence of karma upon an individual or group of your choosing, I shall through ritual deconstruct the targets entire life they shall not be able to find a job if they have one they'll lose it their relationship will fail they will never again feel joy or even happiness and will lose themselves entirely the end result is usually the target ends up homeless somewhere if you're familiar with my work and follow me you know that it is my most potent calling card.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$50.00 Oracle Card Reading

Item description

I will go into the void mind entering a trance in which I perform a detailed reading about the happenings and future of your life to assist in avoiding danger financial distress relationship loss and more according to your needs.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Lwa Lover Spirit binding

Item description

I shall send too you a Lover by Erzulie,Eldraath Lilith perfectly aligned for you to interact with she may take over a woman you find attracted and bring her to you permanently, the spirit I will send will be only for you and will be with you throughout your incarnations forever they are fanatically loyal an sometimes obsessive over protective of those that have chosen them.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$500.00 Spirit Child (Wish Granting spirit) $500.00

Item description

I call forth the unwanted childer spirits to find them a home that they may be at peace and rescued from nom-existance if within a purgatory prison for too long each child spirit has various powers from residing within the underworld they can fateweave within this world pretty easily if they are taken care of they bring great wealth,peace even cause accidents to people that displease their new mother or father's eliminating business rivals causing death and more. You will need to give them offerings each time you open the urn such as placing incense or pouring rum, juice or liquor within

Note; the urn of the child spirit is not to be poured out or opened unless giving an offering additionally the urn may be of a different color I get them according to the spirit childs wishes i shall when this is shipped you shall recieve instructions and the name of the spirit as well I hope to see many of them find homes.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$65.00 Court case ritual

Item description

I will send demons to possess your jury and judge child service workers to turn any legal case in your favor whether it is criminal court,divorce court or otherwise thay you may beat the case I've used this ritual for many years to keep even my own record clean to get cases dismissed and thrown out.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$150.00 Attract A Lover Ritual

Item description

The path of a sorcerer is quite a lonely one indeed amd even more so in a world that terrorizing the supernatural aspect of love.

I've devised a voodooisant ritual that will mark you with a specific essence to bring you a loyal lover that matches your needs and wants the yin to your yang this ritual is quite long lasting during this time you shall need to venture into social spaces and allow them to come to you from there you will feel the energies of the woman you come in contact with more strongly to know their intent simply let me know of your desires before hand whether you desire lust rite or or you looking for a singular loving woman to be with you throughout your lifespan.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$175.00 Xend'Nhilian Torture Curse

Item description

I bind the spirit of your chosen enemy into Xend'Nhilian a place that is similar to the biblical hell a plane of absolute Torment in which there is no relief the demons if pain will be incepted into the targets blood rending their flesh body and mind the individual will break suffering anxiety,depression, lastly being whipped with spiritual scourges before eventually succumbing to the first second death.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$300.00 Protection against Corrupt Cops

Item description

Throughout every age I'm history all authritive law enforcement are doomed to become corrupt the Pharoah's Guards, Samerai, Knights, FBI and cops therefore we need spiritual protection against injustice cops are killing thousands every day due to insecurity and inferiority complex that has taken over their very lives with this ritual I will bless your spirit in a series of rituals to make them avoid your path and bring them misfortune and death when they cross your path through profiling and injustices it will be very difficult for them to notice you are there you're less likely to get stopped by by cops, having false evidence planted upon you or unjustly killed through this ritual or stopped randomly by corrupt cops for power abuse.

I truly wish such a rite wasn't necessary but we live in a world where devolution is manifesting as humanity is regressing to power abuse,racism,sexism now we have kkk in our police department's kkk in the white house and other positions of power now they have kkk chapters in 42 different state's enploy statistics manipulation false arrests to further demonize minority's so that later on ignorant whites can use manipulated crime statistics to justify why we deserved to die.

This is the ritual that ends all this when targeted towards yourself or a loved one.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$150.00 Beseech & Appease Ancestral Spirits

Item description

I will seek out and trace your blood line and appease your ancestral spirits so that they can bring affluence,success love and much more to your life and the wisdom that lurks within your Ancestral lineage, this is often necessary because we bear the sins of our ancestors they do get pasts down akin to the concept of original sim dating back to the immortals Adam and Eve often beseeching them starts you off with a clean slate in this incarnation.

Note; I will screen you to ensure you are eligible if you arent you shall get a refund immediately