• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raszarith The Warden

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
About Me

Greetings if you are here then you have come to inquire about my shop or were a previous client if you are new welcome allow me to introduce myself, My spirit name Raszarith I have been training in sorcery since I was a child serving as Hounsi to my ancestral spirits learning black magick and healing my vessel as I was born into this world very broken and sick through ancestral and Maergzjirahn sorcery I corrected my vessel healing the damage from heart attacks strokes, paralysis and brain damage you can view my story here on youtube.

I was healed through black magick I then became gwo-bon-ange a Hounganikan, I rose through the ranks of Maergzjirah to Master an Eye of the void mastering several Towers being fallen, Stars, Secrets, Malady, Nocturnas, Whispers, void each interwoven into services below if you wish to acquire any of these or the items I have for sale I shall need to screen you first many of the services come with special instructions each when I perform I will send you a link to a video of the service ritual being done depending on what that service is. To my loyal regulars or trusted discples you may continue to use our regular channels without the screening process via the cash app using the cashtag $TheBlessedKing. Those of you who support my work on YouTube or otherwise may use this same tag for donations as well services are offered at a discount for disciples and repeat customers. I look forward to hearing from you.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$350.00 Heart of the Red Devil (Empowerment)

Item description

The Heart of the Red Devil is a rite passed down by a clandestine sub-order opperating at the behest of the EAGM Specializing in Abyssian black magic and demonic evocation, blood magic that break the machinations of suppression the rite itself is part initiation and Transfiguration it allows for perfect evocation and authority over unaligned demons to do your will you will become aware of any spirit,demon in the vicinity and be able to command them accordingly, you will have the heart of an Abyssian negative energy or emotions will no longer hinder you but empower your vessel demonic emotion strengthens your thoughts and magics fired off feeding off of pain and suffering or anger, depression, nothing will truly wound you as it did when you had a mortal heart your spirit form will change you will astral project through darkness as demons do your blood will hold a power unseen by most mortals when utilizing it in black magick.

This rite is permanent and will allow demons to seek you out that you will serve each other so that power may be gained and dominions expand.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$350.00 Custom Maergjirah Alter

Item description

The Maergjirah alter formula for properly consecrating and opening the gate directly unto the alter was passed down to me by the Grand Magus Elders the proper sacrifices to be made it's oil's paint mixture mixed with death essense through the dried flesh of the dead these alters hieghten manifestation of all magics each will be bound to the individual you must offer the alter a drop of your essence to bind it permanently to you.

I can additionally make a custome Tower alter should you require something more specific or aligned with a requested patron or patroness.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$300.00 Custom Maergjirah Temple Banners

Item description

The temple Banners made properly with the hidden formulae oils and blood based inks each banner is designed for protection and augmenting the temple for successfully opening the Black Gate, empowering planeswalking ritual exploring different dimensions each banner connected to the Towers of Blood protecting you and your bloodline from forces that would seek to manipulate you offers protection against the JCI.

These banner will only empower those who walk the left hand path who have imbibed the darkness.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2,000.00 Matrigals Divine Bite

Item description

Matrigals Divine bite is a hidden formula for a pact thats been hidden in the Maergjirah Cabal since the 1400s this qausi phylactery and pact vessel evokes his presence and allows him to come forward and give you his bite he will pass on his dark blessing make no mistake you will become a vampire part of Matrigals court to spread his dominion and power throughout the world.

Matrigal is the master of blood magicks, vampiric rites he teaches vampiric immortality and the act of drinking the soul he appears as a six foot tall man with the attire of a deceased pope his colors are black je appears always with stains of blood on his robes and hands or mouth he is the lord of hunger and thirst

Upon pacting with him and following the instructions within this vessel you will be able to

-physically feed from a distance with absolute proficiency
-Gain supernatural strength
-Gain supernatural speed
-Gain the blessing of enigmacy to seduce and lure in targets to feed upon
-be able to rise agter being stricken down
-Necrotically heal via the death essence
-Your strength will grow as your age does
-Your eyes will have an affinity to see in the darkness and read the blood of those your gaze meet

I had initially stopped selling this relic because to many contacted me afterwards wanting me to change them back please realize this is impossible you cannot revoke the pact or become mortal again.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$300.00 Custom anointing oil

Item description

I can make a variety of extremely powerful custom oils each will come in a large bottle to ensure it lasts you can find a list below of the oil's I can make

Astral projection

Protection and reversal

seducer oil

Hellfire alignment oil as shown in the photo there are many formulas I've uncovered ober the years merely inquire so I can find one tailored to your needs.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Ancestral Calling

Item description

The Ancestral Calling relic as the name implies calls forth your dark ancestors and allows you to channel their strengths, knowledge and even summon them to influence your life the runes carved on each relic are not bound to any culture of this world, therefore it will work for anyone even if the individual in question has someone less reputable in their lineage like a slave owner this would allow you to take their power and command them to do your will. It will also allow you to call forth dead relatives by standing in front of the grave and holding the talisman to beseach them for knowledge.

Note: This relic is powered by necromancy and requires and offering of life a single drop of blood is all it would take to activate and bind it to yourself.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$500.00 Custom Elixir

Item description

I have hidden fomulas passed down I can create an elixir for a variety of purpose please view a list of the elixirs I can provide below.

Elixir of True sight

Elixir of Transfiguration

Elixir of beauty Transfiguration

Elixir of void alignment

Elixir of slavery- Note your target will have to drink the elixir

Elixir of Lichdom

Elixir of Healing

custom Tower Elixir

If you require discretion for a different kind of elixir merely inquire and I will be able to craft this elixir myself.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Custom Evocation Vessel

Item description

A custom evocation vessel I can make these for any Tower if you are Maergjirah or any deity it will include a personal seal for yourself a scoll of instructional chants to call and speak to whatever entity you choose to commision me for if you desire something extra like a larger vessel to hold charged item's I can do this as well these work best and are mesnt to be alter pieces small and portable.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Custom Servitor

Item description

A custom servitor service you will receive a relic bound to an object or skull this can be from any Tower or current you merely need contact me with your desire however I ask that you know which Tower you wish for if you are Maergjirahn disciple. If it is from another current I will seek one out for you that can be trusted.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Call of Lost Love

Item description

An empowerment blessing to call a lost lover back into your life who were seperated by unforseen circumstances you have had to have loved this person with every fiber of your being to trigger its manifestation it can be with an ex or the one that got away from you wish to return.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$125.00 Szhai Larahn Harem

Item description

I will call forth the daughter's of Eldraaths house the katula/Lila where by they will mark you and possess woman/men suited to yourself whom will stay loyal to you throughout your incarnation to provide pleasure,companionship and advice throughout your life.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$900.00 Infernal Initiation

Item description

A personal initiation in which you fly to see me and I initiate you and summon the spirits that you are closest to the hellfire current and are able to weave sorcery past the machinations of this realm becoming a demon an infernal sorcerer fully blooded by myself whilst I'm possessed you shall ingest and elixir of Hellfire blood this will forever change you along with being able to draw upon my own personal connection as you traverse your path spreading the influence of the Gehenna current.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$125.00 Melenated Awakening

Item description

We live in a world that subjegates Africans,Nubian,Egyptian purely out of fear of the power that lies dormant in our blood and the control over dark matter which can be used for manifesting Afflunce, heal diseases, prolong life find love and transform us into the Melenated God's we were meant to be through this ritual I enter my red room and prime your spirit for and awakening to kick start your spiritual ascent which will awaken your dormant powers Telepathy,enhanced strength, spirit vision clairsentience wisdom of how we were in the days of old it's time you claimed the powers of dark matter Melanated creation energies that brought us into this world.

Note;I will only perform this ritual for Afrocenteist and AA as it will not work for colonizers.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$125.00 Voodooisant Wealth Ritual

Item description

I will call forth my personal Lwa for wealth so that their influence brings you a higher paying job wealth and even promotions money will flow from the strangest of sources many you didnt know you had.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$150.00 Custom Talisman

Item description

I will craft a customized relic according to your specifications price may adjust and be cheaper or more expensive depending on what you want whether a you want a servitor multiple legions under your command or otherwise simply send me a message on what you want crafted and we will work out the ritual on your end as well.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250.00 Unholy Enslavement Curse

Item description

You will show me an individual that I will bind and enslave to your will I will slowly break their mind wear them down and allow for your energy to possess them entirely a thrall for your own personal use their minds will crave you at all times only being in your presence will they find relief to this newfound craving as they isolate everyone around them.

there are a few rules I have listed below
1. No celebrity's or Instagram models
2.You must know them personally
3. They have to have seen your face and remember you clearly
4. They must not have mental illness
5. They must be in the same country and as you

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$150.00 Cleanse,protect,redirect

Item description

I ver direct ritual I'm which I project to you you cleanse your spirit lay the foundation of protection and redirect all demons infections of the spirit karmetic negativity to the source of the sender or an individual more deserving this ritual works best if you've had a string of bad luck and tragedies in your life at every given turn three rituals in one.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$350.00 Shatter Etherian Shackles

Item description

We live In a world that is designed to subjugate our will therefore we are born with spiritual chains upon us to prevent us from reaching a certain state of power in life I seek out the meticulous binding upon you that you may master and manifest your will nearly instantaneously unhindered raw energy that will be at your disposal.

Note; I will only perform this ritual for those who walk the left hand path or practice.