• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RAS : we need foreign workers!!!

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I do not mind sweet, charming and beautiful China mei mei to serve me. I used to enjoy the services of those Filipino waitresses but they have changed and they are less friendly now. China mei meis still the best.

Oh yes, especially those China mei mei promoting beer. After they finished their shift, can adjourn somewhere for sexciting fun.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yes, especially those China mei mei promoting beer. After they finished their shift, can adjourn somewhere for sexciting fun.

they are young and fun to chat with...adjourning old uncle no lah...just tip them for the chatting fun and jokes ...very fun leh:smile:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatty Me applied for a job. They rejected me cos i am local...they say i am too fat and not hardworking as foreignors who are paid much less.

Another opposition supporting fucking retard. Local restaurant are so desperate to hire locals, I know of at least 5 restaurant chains who give "Singaporean Bonus" of $200-300 if they are locals

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another opposition supporting fucking retard. Local restaurant are so desperate to hire locals, I know of at least 5 restaurant chains who give "Singaporean Bonus" of $200-300 if they are locals

No need to talk cock sing song about that bullshit "Singaporean Bonus".

I recommend you one $3000 job. Douglas Foo, CEO of Sakae Sushi is offering.