• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rally at promenade beside UOB Plaza - SDP ('LIVE' from 12 noon onward)

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
11752355_10154435065558849_6909236286492352755_n.jpg

E Lyn and Shaw Hur helping me to sell my book 'Democratically Speaking' in 2012 at Raffles Place. Will be speaking at UOB Plaza in a few hours from now (the building just behind us). Will be talking a little about an incident that happened there that day. See you later today at 12pm 7 Sept 2015

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
11986957_10154432648663849_6037944304085085596_n.jpg

My mum and I at SDP's rally at Commonwealth Football Field on 5 September 2015, Saturday.
(Photo credit: Mocha Harmie) - csj

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren: will you coming back this Fri.... to witness this historic day...

I was very moved and persuaded by the first few speeches of Dr. Chee Soon Juan, but I stayed up all night to watch this one (it is 0200 hours for me), and with respect, I believe that no individual candidate thus far is able to speak as passionately and eloquently as Dr. Chee Soon Juan.

This speech (about 1330 hours Singapore time, or 0130 hours for me) is the BEST ever, although both Dr. Vivian B and Dr. Chee are from ACS (the Best is Yet to Be).
If this speech does not convince and persuade the residents of Holland-Bukit Timah to vote for Dr. Chee Soon Juan and Dr. Paul T., my prayers and hope for a better Singapore will be in vain.

To prove that I was watching and did not fall asleep (which I did during LKY's funeral), I was moved by the following, that they are "Angels":
1. I salute the gentleman (the "Angel" according to Dr. Chee), who gave him a very generous "ang pow" in his box of cup cakes. I agree with Dr. Chee that the rich do care.
2. The kind and generous film maker who convinced Dr Chee and family re: the film, who paid for the whole project. Personally, I learned more about Dr. Chee, from watching that film.
3. The individual who left a donation in Dr. Chee's collection box, and the story of less milk for that individual's child today, but it will be for a better future.

To the eligible voters residing at Holland-Bukit Timah, I urge you to consider and vote for Dr. Chee Soon Juan, Dr. Paul T. and their team.

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, I wish you many happy, healthy, Blessed years.
God is amongst us!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
11947492_10154422395643849_8114484460409811150_n.jpg

I've been waiting for tonight 2 Sept 15 when I will finally get the chance to address my fellow Singaporeans again after 15 long years. I've been invited to speak all over the world but I would trade all those events for the opportunity to address my fellow citizens in a heartbeat. The biggest insult was when they got a foreigner (I was told he was from Israel on a special assignment to the SPF) to prevent me from just getting on stage to greet my own people in my own country.

Come tonight to our Opening Rally at the Choa Chu Kang Stadium. It's been a long journey but we're not looking back. The next mile starts tonight. Bring your family, tell all your friends - tell them that I have something important I want to share with them. -- csj

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fren: will you coming back this Fri.... to witness this historic day...

I wish I was able to fly within the short notice, although earlier in the spring (April 2015), I had speculated that the GE will be in Sep 2015.
Unfortunately, as much as I would like to be there the past week to attend the rallies and especially to listen to Dr. Chee Soon Juan live, my children's new school year starts tomorrow, and therefore, I am unable to travel to Singapore.

God is amongst us, Singaporeans.
Sep 11, 2015 will be a day to remember and cherish.
Make it happen.
It is in your hands.
Enjoy your day.

Sep 7, 2015, 0222 hours.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek and GIC cock-ups in bank deals are open information.
Some stock trading schools use these examples of how NOT to trade stocks.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek and GIC cock-ups in bank deals are open information.
Some stock trading schools use these examples of how NOT to trade stocks.

You mean GIC and Temasek Holdings have become the "laughing stock" or case study for business school or for those enrol in the CFA program.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
After this GE, the SDP will be getting plenty more highly educated professionals as members and possible candidates. SDP is on the up and up, no stopping them now! They will surpass the WP eventually.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441599266104928.jpg

the crowd are office workers, some of whom are tucking into their lunch while listening to the speeches. "We are here to hear Chee Soon Juan speak," they say.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
11752355_10154435065558849_6909236286492352755_n.jpg

E Lyn and Shaw Hur helping me to sell my book 'Democratically Speaking' in 2012 at Raffles Place. Will be speaking at UOB Plaza in a few hours from now (the building just behind us). Will be talking a little about an incident that happened there that day. See you later today at 12pm 7 Sept 2015

The Angel was sent by Lau Goh to help Dr Chee pay up and discharge from bankruptcy.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the PAP cries false tears, CSJ's words have the power of moving many to tears because they talk about daily struggles of most Singaporeans.

11951208_10153692517026383_6542388516083841940_n.jpg