• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rally at promenade beside UOB Plaza - SDP ('LIVE' from 12 noon onward)

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: the 4 banks which Dr. Chee Soon Juan mentioned: Will the relevant government agency, or MAS, or Temasek Holdings, or the Honourable Minister of Finance provide a detailed list, with date of investment, amount invested, and the current value, and the unrealized or realised gain or loss.
Thank you.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the 4 banks which Dr. Chee Soon Juan mentioned: Will the relevant government agency, or MAS, or Temasek Holdings, or the Honourable Minister of Finance provide a detailed list, with date of investment, amount invested, and the current value, and the unrealized or realised gain or loss.
Thank you.

The detailed list will be released when PAP is ousted on 11 September 2015, the Liberation Day.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with Dr. Chee SJ, that there are many financially wealthy individuals and families in Holland-Bukit Timah who care.
I hope they will vote for Dr. Chee SJ.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee in tears liao.

Copyright of LKY, LSS, KBH and LBH.

Sure kanna sue for copyright infringement.

Everybody knows it works ! PAP is fucked big time !

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee is the Messiah!!!!!!

He is GOD SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Singaporeans MUST AND SHOULD PUT THIS MAN INTO PARLIAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Vivian , please do SINGAPORE A FAVOUR. please step down gracefully and let THE MESSIAH enter the Kingdom!!!!

THIS DR CHEE IS SIMPLY AMAZING!! A WORLD CLASS PUBLIC SPEAKER!!!

ANGELS WILL HELP HIM....ANGELS WILL BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY WITH COMPASSION ....HE SPEAKS LIKE A MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!

HE MOVES THE CROWD! HE MOVES THE AUDIENCE!! HE MOVES HEAVEN AND EARTH!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE HIM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This speech by Dr Chee @ UOB has done it !

I think he has done just enough to nick Holland-Bukit Timah GRC from Vivian Balakrishnan.

The PAP focused it's firepower on WP and AHPTEC, and forgot about Dr Chee. It's too late.

"Reputation is temporary; character is permanent !" (Quote from DR Chee)

Wow ! PAP is fucked big time !

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are a party of character

character is permanent

what happen on saturday morning. Pap has retained all the seats. Or status quo. It's not unimaginable. Wake up with a nightmare that there is no opposition in the parliament.

6.9 million people. The cpf. The cost of living.

Put 11 sdp mps in parliament. We are going to get into parliament. We promise you we will work the issues.

Singaporeans care. From the bottom of my heart. I thank you!!!!

Awesome speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi!! you also agree.. that tell your kakis to vote for CSJ...

We are a party of character

character is permanent

what happen on saturday morning. Pap has retained all the seats. Or status quo. It's not unimaginable. Wake up with a nightmare that there is no opposition in the parliament.

6.9 million people. The cpf. The cost of living.

Put 11 sdp mps in parliament. We are going to get into parliament. We promise you we will work the issues.

Singaporeans care. From the bottom of my heart. I thank you!!!!

Awesome speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is the Messiah!!!!!!

He is GOD SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Singaporeans MUST AND SHOULD PUT THIS MAN INTO PARLIAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Vivian , please do SINGAPORE A FAVOUR. please step down gracefully and let THE MESSIAH enter the Kingdom!!!!

THIS DR CHEE IS SIMPLY AMAZING!! A WORLD CLASS PUBLIC SPEAKER!!!

ANGELS WILL HELP HIM....ANGELS WILL BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY WITH COMPASSION ....HE SPEAKS LIKE A MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!

HE MOVES THE CROWD! HE MOVES THE AUDIENCE!! HE MOVES HEAVEN AND EARTH!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE HIM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very moved and persuaded by the first few speeches of Dr. Chee Soon Juan, but I stayed up all night to watch this one (it is 0200 hours for me), and with respect, I believe that no individual candidate thus far is able to speak as passionately and eloquently as Dr. Chee Soon Juan.

This speech (about 1330 hours Singapore time, or 0130 hours for me) is the BEST ever, although both Dr. Vivian B and Dr. Chee are from ACS (the Best is Yet to Be).
If this speech does not convince and persuade the residents of Holland-Bukit Timah to vote for Dr. Chee Soon Juan and Dr. Paul T., my prayers and hope for a better Singapore will be in vain.

To prove that I was watching and did not fall asleep (which I did during LKY's funeral), I was moved by the following, that they are "Angels":
1. I salute the gentleman (the "Angel" according to Dr. Chee), who gave him a very generous "ang pow" in his box of cup cakes. I agree with Dr. Chee that the rich do care.
2. The kind and generous film maker who convinced Dr Chee and family re: the film, who paid for the whole project. Personally, I learned more about Dr. Chee, from watching that film.
3. The individual who left a donation in Dr. Chee's collection box, and the story of less milk for that individual's child today, but it will be for a better future.

To the eligible voters residing at Holland-Bukit Timah, I urge you to consider and vote for Dr. Chee Soon Juan, Dr. Paul T. and their team.

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, I wish you many happy, healthy, Blessed years.
God is amongst us!