• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raising funds to buy car.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, I need a favour...

After seeing below pic I have decided to change my korean car.

I intend to change to a Volvo, it is not that I want to hao lian, but purely for safety reasons. I have dependants and cannot afford to compromise on safety.

All I am asking is $5 from each forummer here. With your help I should be able to purchase a Volvo S80 by year end.

Please have a heart, it's only $5..just take one less plate of char kway teow, you could well save a life. :o

and I salute yr altrusim. :smile:

Attachments

• 686ix1.jpg
    686ix1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you dont drive , you would be saving your life, your family life.
you would be saving us $5 each, you save on petrol. you save parking charges, you save the earth wah lao please the earth and god shall bless you with 4D luck this weekend. use the 5$ to play 4D

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have long heard about the engineering of a volvo that makes it a tank. seeing that pic really makes me believe in it

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ad4fagTyaM4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ad4fagTyaM4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

not a volvo but funny KEKE

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi All, I need a favour...

After seeing below pic I have decided to change my korean car.

I intend to change to a Volvo, it is not that I want to hao lian, but purely for safety reasons. I have dependants and cannot afford to compromise on safety.

Don't waste your money. The Volvo is no better than than the Hyundai Sonata when it comes to safety. You can check the ratings yourself.

http://www.carsdirect.com/2010/hyundai/sonata/safety

Car safety cannot be judged by the external appearance after an accident as front and rear zones are designed to crumple in order to dissipate energy and protect the passenger cage.

Volvo has recently been bought by the commie Chinese company Geely. This can only mean that Volvo safety, quality and reliability will be heading South from now on as the Chinese are world renowned when it comes to cutting corners and fudging specifications in order to make more money.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago i had an accident while driving,
I banged a Volvo, so we both go out and
check what damage i have caused the Volvo.
The bumper was without a scratch so the driver
just drive on, i thought mine should be ok also
without checking. After i parked my car and
inspected again, to my horror the front
portion of the car was badly crushed and the
tang kee was also damaged. I drove a Nissan.