• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist remark by K Shanmugam? Indians were surrounded by darkness

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Mr. Shanmugam was elected by Singaporeans, to work for SG.
But he talks nonsense for the welfare of CECA.

If I were him, I will not speak for other nations and I will simply excuse myself from such discussions diplomatically.
This shows his immaturity and political weakness.

Fyi. SG under LKY regime maintained a neutral stance with India and China
Now PAP is going against China to support CECA which is not professional as a lawyer himself.

I have several Chinese friends from China, Malaysia, SG and USA expressed dissatisfaction for SG Government with the majority of Chinese dissent but changed their policies to openly supporting CECA. If CECA's Quality oriented and meritorious, then it is OK. But CECA is deplorable in terms of Quality and merit and deserve poverty and disrespect. PAP leaders themselves divided among Singaporeans in this perspective. Singaporeans are still conservative as PAP taking the survey from CECA these days and then falsely project the surveys were done by PR and citizens.

That was wrong.
Do EP holders, PRs in SG got voting rights in SG???

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS CECA BOY SPEAKS FOR CECA IQ

Moral of the story:

CECA is manipulative and stupid.

You can expect similar games if you happen to work with CECA in IT industry in Singapore.
As I had to investigate missing files from my folders and investigated and found CEVA was so mischievous to delete important files and I fired some CECA as that was not funny to me.

Last edited: