• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems like arrests have been made

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-orchard-road-slashing-case-arrested-20130617

orchardslashing1706e.jpg

The police has arrested nine suspects aged between 20 and 22 years old over the past two days for Saturday's slashing incident at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard.

Preliminary investigations indicate that at least two of the subjects were armed with weapons during the incident. Investigations against all the subjects are ongoing.
The Criminal Investigation Department had taken over investigations and with the assistance of Police Intelligence Department, nabbed the suspects.
According to the victim, Mr Wilson Siau, 20, a full-time national serviceman, the suspects had allegedly attacked him for his "cocky" walking style.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WHY Indians FTs Are Allowed Indian Schools in Singapore?

wtf do they teach in indian schools? I mean shit skin schools are probably the worst in the world. Teach them how to speak in their shit skin language, how to tell likes by nodding the head and how to twist and turn and how to bullshit to the skies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Playing "not allowed" at Playground.....

the kids making noise there look like shit skins and not locals no wonder it's a good move

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man who bashed cook for 'staring' gets 20 months' jail, Guess race?

Looks like a shitskin but with a mat name very hard to decide. Could he be a hybrid a Mudshit?

I love this m&d shits! Rofl whoami will be pleased to know brw this m&d shit in the picture has assaulted others before.