• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao bangla... you claim he was Chinese. Then after reading wiki you claim he's Persian.

Whatever.

Know go and get drunk and beat your wife or something, chao ah neh.

Knn don't twist and turn la nigger.

You claimed he was arab. I checked on wiki and he has persian ancestry and not arab so you are wrong. I even posted the link. He's only a small tiny bit persian too he's still majority chinese. Caught you out twice and you try to twist my words around.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WTF! S'poreans confirmed 3rd class citizens!

fuckiung cheebye PAP gives it to shit skins with sub 90 IQs. Of all the assholes out there they choose the worst.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the race time: sinkie gets whacked up in JB for ordering thosai

Don't accuse me of being racist or what when i have already indicated by highlighting ok you niggers.

JOHOR BARU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A craving for his regular thosai turned ugly for a 51-year-old Singaporean when he was assaulted by a waiter who had earlier refused to take his order.

Mr N. Chandran suffered bruises on his face and neck following the brawl with the waiter outside the restaurant near Jalan Ungku Puan in Johor Baru.

Recalling Tuesday's incident, Mr Chandran, who works as a crane operator in Singapore, said that he went to his favourite restaurant for lunch alone at about 12.10pm.

"When I reached the restaurant, I went straight into the kitchen and enquired with one of the helpers whether thosai was available for lunch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What's the big F about the cast from Ah Boys to Men?

the guy that acted as the sgt seems to be the most prominent one. he also acts the most niggerish of all by actually rapping and speaking in some pseudo black accent.

tosh.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ykYyuf2rN4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mda and mindef give seed money to tiko neo which he used to make a movie which really not true about national service. it time to educate what is national service instead of the usual slapstick about recruits in tekong resort. NS is more that about tekong and what the proportion of singapore men went thru tekong in the first place. being post to tekong for bmt is the luckist thing to happen to a NS boy, as it mean he had to chance to be a blue beret instead of being in a combat units as combat units usually are mono-intake in the first place. then also each yr, thousands of the malays enlisted to the home team, they too never ever set foot on tekong yet when ppl tok NS, first thing always think of tekong.

it a pity that the sword of OSA hang above the head of all NSmen, instead of the usual BS mindef advertised for it 45yrs of NS, it would be great for all to shared their good and bad NS experiences to the rest of the nation.

is this going to become another malays 'discriminated' thing again?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race time: sinkie gets whacked up in JB for ordering thosai

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20130617-430190.html

JOHOR BARU - A craving for his regular thosai turned ugly for a 51-year-old Singaporean when he was assaulted by a waiter who had refused to take his order earlier.
Instead of fulfilling his appetite, N. Chandran ended up getting bruises on his face and neck following the brawl with the waiter outside the restaurant near Jalan Ungku Puan here.
Recalling Tuesday's incident, Chandran, who works as a crane operator in the republic, said that he went to his favourite restaurant for lunch alone at about 12.10pm.
"When I reached the restaurant, I went straight into the kitchen and enquired with one of the helpers whether thosai was available for lunch.
"The helper said yes, suggesting that I make my order at the counter," he said.
Chandran, a regular at the restaurant for the past four years, then approached a restaurant staff, who was manning the apom counter, and placed an order for thosai.
"However, I was told that there was no more thosai.
"I asked him to check with the kitchen before refusing to take my order.
"Instead, he (the apom maker) told me to leave the restaurant," Chandran said, adding that the staff got angry when he questioned him, leading to him being pulled and punched in the face.
Chandran said although the restaurant was packed, no one came to his aid, not even the manager.

The manager, when asked yesterday about the incident, said thosai had been sold out by noon that day.
"However, he (Chandran) started creating a ruckus and began hurling vulgarities at my staff at the apom counter," he claimed.

He said Chandran also toppled one of the apom woks, prompting the fight.
A police official from the Johor Baru South police station confirmed that a report had been lodged and that investigations were being conducted.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Slashing incident outside cineleisure

But of course. And u actally buy oli9 story?? Had the Perp and victim been CHINESE i.e. Chinese against Chinese, then wat have u to say? Or had the perp been Chinese and the victim a Malay, then wat r u going to say? Dumb jamban?

No matter which race they came fm, we should condemn such violent acts! No need to praise ur race sky high. Like as though ur race doesnt commit any violent crime. Cowardice is in all races. U are just one example, keyboard jamban warrior.

Why are you posting to me when it's oli9 that mentioned it? :rolleyes:

If they were other scenerios it still doesn't change the fact that malays are like what oli9 said does it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cos u seemed to agree with him, bodoh.

Tats y i said ur racist, jamban warrior. U r insulting our Malay Ministers/MPs too.

You are racist and why are you stalking me. In fact you have to thank me cos without me your existence will have no meaning.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SAM sure thank u. Not me. Cos i am no racist, bodoh.

I am replyg to ur thread cos u r again and again nsulting my Malay Ministers/MPs. U owe them and their families an apology! Tat goes for the Late President Yusof Ishak and family too!

you are a racist by stalking me. You owe all chinese an apology.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there is nothing for them to prove ..
they are happy as they are .. so what if low IQ or EQ (which i dont agree), so what bottom of economic ladder

they are happy ..and they can live happily ..

gang fight is not about particular race .. as been proven many times before .. just look at the pasir ris incidence .. the bukit panjang incidence

so dont try to link gang fight to race - cos if you do, then it is more the other race than the malays ..

sure no one is actually even complaining that they are like that but then again you always see accusations of racism this and that when someone just simply writes the truth in fact my stalker has suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now if they were actually satisfied to be at the bottom there wouldn't be these arguments would there?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Youre spot on! Nowadays gangfights are for pussies. The real gang fights of the golden era are the one to one, winner takes all.
And if its true that the MALAYS are the said perpatrators in this incidence, I not surprised. I view the Spore m&ds are of very low EQ & their only place here is the bottom of the economic ladder. So to escape their incapabilty to make a name for themselves, they will resort to hurting others, sniff glue, juvenile smoking & gang bangs. Now u know why our local delivery boys are all m&ds.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Most Sinkies don't know that Singapore once a part of a great empire and a dynast

LOL smelly shitskin must have the last word..

ok ok he's chinese ok? 100% chinese because he's got a chinese name, like you jah rastafar the yardie

pfffft

so can you show that i am wrong?

You mentioned he's arab which is wrong. He tried to claim he's arab but that's wrong too he's mostly chinese

Wrong 2x strike out.

Yup i am a yardie Thanks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course i am happy with my life. Unlike u. No life. Here 24/7.:rolleyes:

I got lots of friends fm all races. But u only have Chinese friends. Pathetic ya?:rolleyes:

You sure you happy and have life when you are stalking me everytime?

Sad la you. Why only have chinese friends is pathetic? You racist?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there a road named after Fandi Ahmad? * rolleyes *

Yes. We should.

Dont be like Msia. Wait until Late P Ramlee passed away, then started paying tribute, promoted him lah etc etc.

But then again P Ramlee was a Malay and over at Msia. Whereas Fandi is a Malay. But in SinkieLand.

Basket trying to make this into a racial issue and complain that sg is racist to malays.

How about chinese malaysians? Why don't they name roads after them?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Most Sinkies don't know that Singapore once a part of a great empire and a dynast

rofl pretends to act blur didn't you claim he was actually arab? Now after getting caught out by me needs to act sarcastic about it.