• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions that keeps repeating in my head

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about the rest but I can only tell you that 2/3 of my life is gone, and I can faintly see my finishing line on the far horizon....:unsure:
I’m forever 25! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Talk to you both when I am back.

20220821_145440.jpg

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read news on my mobile that mask mandate is lifted Singapore except in public transportation and hospitals.

I guess it's going to the same like Bangkok where I just came back from. Masking is only recommended but 99% of Thais and foreigners still wear them everywhere. I was so embarrassed not putting on one. I caved into their social norm of wearing mask the last two days.

i guess human beings all need a transitional period back into normalcy.

Just like death of a partner, it brings pain and will also have a period of transition to healing.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things take time to adapt & change. Hate & love over someone will slowly diminished as time goes by. That is part of our lives. Nothing last forever.