• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions that keeps repeating in my head

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it fine to go for a date with a man again?

What if I fall in love again? When there's love, there will be pain if there's a physical separation like my last. Will I be able to survive another separation?

What if we decide to go together as a couple and subsequently he discovers my previous orientation? Should I be truthful to him before starting a relationship? Will it be a non starter breaker? And if I don't disclose upfront, and he subsequently finds out, will he be disappointed and call everything off?

What if we kissed and I feel repulsive to him because he's a man? If I push him off, he will funny conclusions about me?

These are some of the questions that kept going in and out from my ears to my brain.

There seems to be no answers nor solutions.

I am troubled. :frown:

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no guts. I rejected a date today. I guess I ain't ready for dating and relationships.

Though more mundane, cooking and preparing food wouldn't hurt anyone or myself.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you start enjoying a real dick in your hands, you will overcome wat ever fears you've encounted in your past.

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, the relevance of your gender is definitely quantifiable. You will get a more civilized advice from others.
So far so good in this section. I only read the Courtyard section and refrain from participating in discussions. Perhaps that helps. I am not the sort who likes to get entangled into arguments. Also, I am sort of passive type. I tend to keep my views to myself. If I am in disagreement, I will just shut myself out instead of putting my point across. Not sure whether it's good or bad for my long term development because in one of my yearly career assessment, this was highlighted as my weakness by my line manager.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far so good in this section. I only read the Courtyard section and refrain from participating in discussions. Perhaps that helps. I am not the sort who likes to get entangled into arguments. Also, I am sort of passive type. I tend to keep my views to myself. If I am in disagreement, I will just shut myself out instead of putting my point across. Not sure whether it's good or bad for my long term development because in one of my yearly career assessment, this was highlighted as my weakness by my line manager.
Sister you certainly can cultivate your passive-aggressive nature here....
FYI I started out here as a goody-two-shoes myself many many years ago but now the true beast within me has been fully unleashed. :laugh:

Last edited:

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sister you certainly can cultivate your passive-aggressive nature here....
FYI I started out here as a goody-two-shoes myself many many years ago but now the true beast within me has been fully unleashed. :laugh:
I guess familiarity breeds contempt?

But I also think it's true in the relationship domain. At first, when we don't see the other person's weaknesses, everything about him is good. Then we get to know the person, all the minus points start to appear.

I am sorry. I think I am digressing.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

take a good step forward: once you understand that nothing lasts forever, and you’ll be a happier person thereafter.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess familiarity breeds contempt?

But I also think it's true in the relationship domain. At first, when we don't see the other person's weaknesses, everything about him is good. Then we get to know the person, all the minus points start to appear.

I am sorry. I think I am digressing.
A new relationship is like a job interview. You both started out giving each other a good impression, aka putting up a front. When time goes by, you both will slowly remove the mask unconsciously....

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

take a good step forward: once you understand that nothing lasts forever, and you’ll be a happier person thereafter.

A new relationship is like a job interview. You both started out giving each other a good impression, aka putting up a front. When time goes by, you both will slowly remove the mask unconsciously....
May I ask either of you what is the average age of majority of forum participants in this forum?

From the threads and post I read, I seem to feel that 70% of the participants are born in the 1950s, 1960s or 1970s. Is my observation correct?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask either of you what is the average age of majority of forum participants in this forum?

From the threads and post I read, I seem to feel that 70% of the participants are born in the 1950s, 1960s or 1970s. Is my observation correct?
I don't know about the rest but I can only tell you that 2/3 of my life is gone, and I can faintly see my finishing line on the far horizon....:unsure: