• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions for the PAP haters

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did your parents/grandparents/love ones voted for?

and did you curse them because they voted for the PAP ?
if not why are you cursing the good PAP supporters in this forum?
Aiyo so simple. I Don't curse my loved ones. Pap is not big deal enough for me to curse my loved ones even if they vote pap. However, I reserve my curse for those porlumpar who fully understood what is happening and will por them for their own personal gain. So be careful of my curses

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this UArseA chap cannot even put up a good question?

Curse? Curse his own UArseA Americans burn in hell fire.

Aiyo so simple. I Don't curse my loved ones. Pap is not big deal enough for me to curse my loved ones even if they vote pap. However, I reserve my curse for those porlumpar who fully understood what is happening and will por them for their own personal gain. So be careful of my curses

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
thank you for attempting to answer the questions

so what you are basically saying is that you are bigot and would curse anyone who disagrees with you with the exception of your loved ones

i wonder if it is alright for someone to curse you and your love ones just because they disagree with you.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Am i too rough for you? :biggrin: :biggrin:

please dont forget what my fellow great Americans did for you during WWII.

this UArseA chap cannot even put up a good question?

Curse? Curse his own UArseA Americans burn in hell fire.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, dont argue with a fool like you, cannot beat you at your level.

thank you for attempting to answer the questions

so what you are basically saying is that you are bigot and would curse anyone who disagrees with you with the exception of your loved ones

i wonder if it is alright for someone to curse you and your love ones just because they disagree with you.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please quote the part from my earlier post that I will curse anyone who disagrees with me. If can't find please correct your post.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
isnt it sad that you dont even understand what u just said.

" I Don't curse my loved ones. Pap is not big deal enough for me to curse my loved ones even if they vote pap. However, I reserve my curse for those porlumpar who fully understood what is happening and will por them for their own personal gain. So be careful of my curses "

Please quote the part from my earlier post that I will curse anyone who disagrees with me. If can't find please correct your post.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
did u failed your history?

anyway...guess i was too rough for you.
i do apologise, hope your ass doesnt hurt for too long. :eek:

now if you would , Please stick to answering the questions in the first post. :biggrin:

your USA fellow was bombed by the Japs badly in Hawaii, go curse the Japs.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Votes are secret. I don't know.

This question is not applicable.

Because PAP politicians are the vilest hypocrites in the whole universe. Anyone who supports such can't be up to any good, or they are really dumb and stupid. Either way, they (and you) deserve to be fucked. The sight of a venomous Indian cobra spitting poison at a fragile lady in parliament just makes my blood boil. Anyway, since you are a US citizen, what has Singapore's politics got anything to do with you? Please stuff some of eatshitanddie's shit up your mouth, enjoy it and shut up!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'd vote for the PAP my parents voted for 20 or 30 or 50 years ago. So would many people here.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
@krypton
" The sight of a venomous Indian cobra spitting poison at a fragile lady in parliament just makes my blood boil."

The reaction I am sure from many people. Not very smart of them I think.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a retarded question.,,is the PAP of the past the same as the PAP now?? Are any of the current minitoots as capable as Goh Keng Swee? Vote against PAP now cos its not the same PAP as before,,,if this was the 1960s I would consider voting PAP,,,as they did come out with good policies etc,,,but now,,,everything they do,,they fuck it up big time,,,

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah Manager ah , first of all you got the typical flaw mentality of your master which is :
if u not with me , then u are against me.

people don't hate your scum master.
at least not all of them.
most curse and swear at your master because these people knew what your master
did were very very bad and wrong.
supposing 2 banks A and B , one give 2% interest for saving while the other 0.5%
u see when people talk about bank B , i bet u will hear things like that :greedy , cheat , immoral .

how would you describe people like Hilter , Pol Pot and other evil men ?
u won't be saying Pol Pot is a kind gentleman , right.
but u are not hating him either.

you support the system because u are one of them who gains from it.
nothing can be further from the truth.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't curse good PAP supporters. I only curse bad PAP supporters, which currently outnumber the good ones.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isnt it sad that you dont even understand what u just said.

" I Don't curse my loved ones. Pap is not big deal enough for me to curse my loved ones even if they vote pap. However, I reserve my curse for those porlumpar who fully understood what is happening and will por them for their own personal gain. So be careful of my curses "

Oh dear, guess I have to rephrase everything to make you understand.

" I don't curse my loved ones. (Voting for) Pap is not big deal enough for me to curse my loved ones even if they vote pap. However, I reserve my curse for those (who satisfies all the following 3 conditions) (1) porlumpar (2) who fully understood what is happening and (3) will por them for their own personal gain. So be careful of my curses "

In other words, my curse will ALSO be reserve for a porlumpar, who knows what is happening and por for personal gain, even even though he/she voted the opposition at the ballot box in the end. Hope you can get it now. Voting for whichever party is never in the conditions. I now understand why many are saying that our England std is going downhill.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't vote for the PAP in the 1960s because of the fact that their leader LKY was a Japanese Kempeitai translator aka traitor. the Japanese war records had clearly stated that their local collaborators in the conquered lands were given the job positions of translators as a cover and to enable them to travel with the Japanese forces and to mingle with the local population without much suspicions. he and that Prataman were 99% traitors then.