• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question: Should this folder be renamed the stuffychute folder?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weirdy stuffychute, you need to get your head examined.

When you knocked off today, please go see Dr Ang Yong Guan. You're truly delusional.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paid? You're as delusional as Chee and TJS. No wonder both can never win an election unlike the WP.

Hello cyber-trooper stuffychute. It's now 7am. Dun see you post anymore? You have been active since last night.

You are now a confirmed paid cyber-trooper.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update on the number of soiled sanitary pads thrown into this forum by PAP IB's stuffychute. 2,554 soiled tampons! Well on the way to 10,000 by 31st Dec 2011. Jia yu stuffychute!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update on the number of soiled sanitary pads thrown into this forum by PAP IB's stuffychute. 2,554 soiled tampons! Well on the way to 10,000 by 31st Dec 2011. Jia yu stuffychute!

Noticed how this PAP IB's stuffychute always disappeared at 7am? Having used 2,554 soiled tampons, will return when night shift comes!

The Internet Brigade favourite subject is anything connected to SDP. PAP's most feared opponent.

Z

Zombie

does not matter what is the name.....
this place is like a ghost town for next 4.5 years...
:biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello IB stuffychute, off again till your night shift?

You’re wasting everyone’s time with your petty comments. There are important issues which affect our nation and well-being of each and every Singaporean.

Do you understand stfu?

If not, continue to be an asswipe for whoever you’re trolling for.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doggie stuffychute, I can see you are back at work for the night shift as usual. Wow... once resumed your post in ISD, you are very active posting in every threads!

Doggie, how about coming here and take me on? I love a debate with you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doggie stuffychute, I can see you are back at work for the night shift as usual. Wow... once resumed your post in ISD, you are very active posting in every threads!

Doggie, how about coming here and take me on? I love a debate with you.

PAP IB agenda is not debate but disarray of the anti establishment.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best way to deal with him is to ignore him completely, stop replying to his posts.

Bro, that is one possibility. But it wont work with these dogs.

We have to exposed these doggies. Earlier experiences in taking on the doggies, proves one thing - they quickly dumped their doggy IDs when exposed!

One other thing is, they seldom engaged in serious debate. As they know they would lose. Those who attempt to defend their PAP masters are easily demolished, with tails between their legs.

So they preferred short punchy remarks to making long statements. Never would these dogs try to answer or debate.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup... all his posts are one liner... simplistic and brainless as dumping garbage down the chute.
I propose we insult him till he run away with tail between his legs

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup... all his posts are one liner... simplistic and brainless as dumping garbage down the chute.
I propose we insult him till he run away with tail between his legs

That's what I intend to do. Doggie stuffychute has been pooing nonsense since Day One coming here.

Must send these shameless doggies running with tails between their legs!