• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question for Mr Goh: Will the media now play up WP new sex scandal?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am sorry, I don't bother with non-influential people from PAP side. So please enlighten me. I only recognize two names in the list only... and one of them is from WP.

Goh Meng Seng

Go read the name list again and U should recognise more than 10 names.

If u dfun, u had wasted ur time not know what is happening on the other side.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry, I don't bother with non-influential people from PAP side. So please enlighten me. I only recognize two names in the list only... and one of them is from WP.

Goh Meng Seng

Anyone from WP is important to you as he is a natural target of attacks by you? From PAP inconsequential? Your objectivity is amazing. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't even know anyone from PAP who is involved, how to "attack"? In fact, I was asking, how come those who knows who is who in PAP didn't attack them here in sammyboy!

Well, did I attack WP people who is involved in this scandal? Apparently not. It was raised by someone else. If you think you could hide all these from other people altogether, then you must be the ostrich hiding your head in the sand. Here again, you are repeating WP's initial mistake in the manner which they handle Yaw-gate.

Goh Meng Seng

Anyone from WP is important to you as he is a natural target of attacks by you? From PAP inconsequential? Your objectivity is amazing. :biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even know anyone from PAP who is involved, how to "attack"? In fact, I was asking, how come those who knows who is who in PAP didn't attack them here in sammyboy!

Well, did I attack WP people who is involved in this scandal? Apparently not. It was raised by someone else. If you think you could hide all these from other people altogether, then you must be the ostrich hiding your head in the sand. Here again, you are repeating WP's initial mistake in the manner which they handle Yaw-gate.

Goh Meng Seng

For someone who claims to thrive on logic and reasons, your twisting and turning is amazing. My suggestion is this: get out of here. It's causing you more damage each time you post.

Thank god you're no longer in partisan politics. If you are, that will be Singapore's greatest tragedy.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is pretty straight forward, how could one comment on something he doesn't even know about who is who in the first place? I ask you again, do you know for sure who in the list are PAP members? Don't speculate but give definite answers please.

And please lah, where in this forum or any place else did I attack WP based on this individual WP member's problem? Show me one post please and don't twist and turn here.

Goh Meng Seng

For someone who claims to thrive on logic and reasons, your twisting and turning is amazing. My suggestion is this: get out of here. It's causing you more damage each time you post.

Thank god you're no longer in partisan politics. If you are, that will be Singapore's greatest tragedy.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

U mean that name that U recognised in the list to be of WP is of influetial? So he is a CEC member? or right hand man of one of the MPs? or what?

and how long have you been in politics and u r saying such stuff?

No wonder PAP in general do not view u as a threat.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you kidding or what? I don't think even those insects from WP would dare to put up death threats. Can you possibly post any screenshots of those who threaten you?

Well, for me, they don't do such thing because they know what I would do with such things. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh, I no bluff you. My wife help me psot first 2 time. Her English mroe good thatn me. Now she dont want to help me post anymoe. She said dont anyhow kaypoh in politcsc. Later this WP gangsters all coem and beat me or her how? I doono how to do screenshot. But one got one massage call me bastard and another call me doctor. Say die!, go die!. I no same with you. You big I small. So they anyhow bully me give me minus points.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this person? Was he one of the 48?

He name is Yap E.K.. He postign anem here is lockliberal. I tink so he pay $500 or $600 to play that girl. I forgte how much. Now siao lao. This old hum sup sure going to go jail liao. My wife knwo Glenda Han and she say all teh wp men very hum sup one. Yaw Shin Leong not the only persons but suay suay is teh one got caught this time. All liek to chiong oen. Also like to play and talk dirty with girls and sometiems pretend pretend try to touch here touch there. Girls in party also they no give chance. Always try to talk dirty and sexy when she or other girsl around. Ther otehr girsl also got complaint same thing. Sometime in office, sometime at Kopitiam in wp office downstairs. She quite buay song with these hum sups but quite scare to say anything. Say later poblem they later no pick her for election. She and other WP girsl very respect Mr Goh Meng Seng Sir because he quite lau ku tong and old fahioned one and no do this type of thing like try to tocuh tocuh or talk sexy adn dirty with girls. That's why I very respect Mr Goh Meng Seng Sir even many people here try to bully him.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pretty straight forward, how could one comment on something he doesn't even know about who is who in the first place? I ask you again, do you know for sure who in the list are PAP members? Don't speculate but give definite answers please.

And please lah, where in this forum or any place else did I attack WP based on this individual WP member's problem? Show me one post please and don't twist and turn here.

Goh Meng Seng

Read my post properly. I did not say you attack any WP members implicated in the underage sex scandal. Your post suggests that each time you see a WP member, your eyes lit up. Then you claim you didn't recognise anyone else from other parties. How convenient!

You've been attacking WP based on one individual WP member called YSL. You used YSL incident to not only denounce YSL himself, but you attack WP's internal screening process, you attack LTK for not detecting YSL's adultery,...... Do I need to go on? How could you be taken seriously? How could anyone think that you're objective?

Unlike you, I always answered questions, straight, never like twists and turns. I'm really unlike you. I'm clearly not as famous, not as educated as you (economics graduate who hates monopoly of any kind). But I've one thing you don't.

Integrity.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If I know PAP normal members by names, then you should worry more! :wink: You will saying, oh, you see, GMS really PAP mole and he knows so many PAP members!

You are just self-delusional. Yes, the issue is INTEGRITY and I am not only talking about YSL alone, there are copycat MPs as well!

Goh Meng Seng

Read my post properly. I did not say you attack any WP members implicated in the underage sex scandal. Your post suggests that each time you see a WP member, your eyes lit up. Then you claim you didn't recognise anyone else from other parties. How convenient!

You've been attacking WP based on one individual WP member called YSL. You used YSL incident to not only denounce YSL himself, but you attack WP's internal screening process, you attack LTK for not detecting YSL's adultery,...... Do I need to go on? How could you be taken seriously? How could anyone think that you're objective?

Unlike you, I always answered questions, straight, never like twists and turns. I'm really unlike you. I'm clearly not as famous, not as educated as you (economics graduate who hates monopoly of any kind). But I've one thing you don't.

Integrity.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't even recognize that name, then I must have wasted my time in WP as its CEC member! :wink:

Let's face it, WP is just that small, as compared to PAP. PAP has thousands of members, you actually expect me to know each and every one of them?

Goh Meng Seng

P.S. BTW, I am still waiting for your enlightenment on who in the list are PAP members.

U mean that name that U recognised in the list to be of WP is of influetial? So he is a CEC member? or right hand man of one of the MPs? or what?

and how long have you been in politics and u r saying such stuff?

No wonder PAP in general do not view u as a threat.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I know PAP normal members by names, then you should worry more! :wink: You will saying, oh, you see, GMS really PAP mole and he knows so many PAP members!

You are just self-delusional. Yes, the issue is INTEGRITY and I am not only talking about YSL alone, there are copycat MPs as well!

Goh Meng Seng

Mr. Goh, you can only comment on other's integrity if you have integrity. But you don't.

Of course, you talked about YSL and accused WP MPs of plagiarism. Guess what? The common point is: WP. You're obsessed with WP. You talked about NSP, so that you can talk about WP. Yet you deny bashing WP. That's delusional, Mr. Goh, and of course, in denial.

So many people in this forum said you're PAP's mole. Frankly, I don't care if you're. If you're, you're just doing what you're paid for. It's a job, 职业不分贵贱. So you should just ignore these people and get on with your job. If you're NOT a mole, than you lagi dun need to care. Right? But, Mr. Goh, the problem with you is not whether you're a mole. It's your actions and the manners in which you've been carrying out your actions. Let me explain.

If you're a PAP mole tasked to whack WP, then you've failed miserably because so many see through you. Mole where got so easily being see through one? Maybe you not superscale mole. You probably not even MX9 mole. Maybe MX13 :wink:

If you're not a mole but simply someone who wants to be a neutral political commentator, then you failed too. Because you just did not come across as credible. Either way, you're screwed.

You're a failure, Mr. Goh. The only way for you is to recognise your problems, identify ways to rectify them and take actions. Sadly, you're failing to take personal actions to change, just like what you accused WP of.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
PAP and ISD agents will be laughing all the way to the loos if they read what you have written here! :wink:

How could you avoid people to talk about WP when it is the biggest opposition party with the most MPs in parliament while making amateurish mistakes and even worse, creating self-imploding silly crisis which makes it lose the Hougang MP?

Friend, the whole world doesn't revolve around WP and always kind to WP! If you are just a dirty filthy rich businessman fking around, no one would bother, but if you are MP, worse, top opposition party WP MP, you will of course become the spotlight of the town. If you are just a small time phd student involved in plagiarism, your professors may not even catch you red handed but if you are MP trying to copy other people's writing wholesale, that's another matter! Wake up folks! This is the real world!

Goh Meng Seng

Mr. Goh, you can only comment on other's integrity if you have integrity. But you don't.

Of course, you talked about YSL and accused WP MPs of plagiarism. Guess what? The common point is: WP. You're obsessed with WP. You talked about NSP, so that you can talk about WP. Yet you deny bashing WP. That's delusional, Mr. Goh, and of course, in denial.

So many people in this forum said you're PAP's mole. Frankly, I don't care if you're. If you're, you're just doing what you're paid for. It's a job, 职业不分贵贱. So you should just ignore these people and get on with your job. If you're NOT a mole, than you lagi dun need to care. Right? But, Mr. Goh, the problem with you is not whether you're a mole. It's your actions and the manners in which you've been carrying out your actions. Let me explain.

If you're a PAP mole tasked to whack WP, then you've failed miserably because so many see through you. Mole where got so easily being see through one? Maybe you not superscale mole. You probably not even MX9 mole. Maybe MX13 :wink:

If you're not a mole but simply someone who wants to be a neutral political commentator, then you failed too. Because you just did not come across as credible. Either way, you're screwed.

You're a failure, Mr. Goh. The only way for you is to recognise your problems, identify ways to rectify them and take actions. Sadly, you're failing to take personal actions to change, just like what you accused WP of.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP and ISD agents will be laughing all the way to the loos if they read what you have written here! :wink:

How could you avoid people to talk about WP when it is the biggest opposition party with the most MPs in parliament while making amateurish mistakes and even worse, creating self-imploding silly crisis which makes it lose the Hougang MP?

Friend, the whole world doesn't revolve around WP and always kind to WP! If you are just a dirty filthy rich businessman fking around, no one would bother, but if you are MP, worse, top opposition party WP MP, you will of course become the spotlight of the town. If you are just a small time phd student involved in plagiarism, your professors may not even catch you red handed but if you are MP trying to copy other people's writing wholesale, that's another matter! Wake up folks! This is the real world!

Goh Meng Seng

You just double confirmed my point that you're delusional and in denial. ;P

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD has already mentioned this but I think it needs clarification. The PAP and the Govt does not sponsor sabouteurs or spoilers. They will however use the state apparatus such as PA to do party work on the cheap. They will use ISD to ensure that foreign hands and those who run against the national interest are not involved. That means that every party would have a minimum of 2 to ensure redundancy but these 2 might not even know that they share a common goals. Then you have listening posts and informants. The ultimate is having leader of the party working for state intelliegence such as in the case of Lai Teck and the CPM. Lai Teck was controlled by the British.

In essence the remit of the intelligence agencies is to protect the state and not the party. However due to their nature of their work, the ruling party gets inside information such as the party leader moving from his ward to contest a GLC even though he was smart enough not to confide to the CEC that he had made up his mind but it was just one of the options.

Now for sabouteurs and spoliers. They are sponsored by elite businessmen who need to retain the present govt for their own interest or have been sought by party chieftains to run the show. This is quite normal. South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Thai and Indonesia are notorious for it. Thailand is the king of this where opposition candidates are paid to enter elections to either split votes or valid the contest.

A good example is the sponsorship by the local chinese banking mafia who sponsored the defence of QC to defend the Fajar gang while flying to KL and meeting the British to smash the leftist who were ready to close down the capitalist.

In most cases, the sponsored individuals have no clue of the actual agenda of their sponsors and think they a fighting a good fight. There are 2 registered parties in opposition that are sponsored. One of them is led by an individual that was caught by local intelligence to have received payment for Malaysian special branch to contest Singapore GE in the past. This chap and his party came forward and stated that the party will contest Tanjong Pagar to frighten off others. As no top tier opposition came forward, they did not contest.

The Local Banking Mafia is beholden to the ruling party for obvious reasons. It is no surprise that when old man wanted to consolidate all the various news papers under the draconian press law into SPH. The shares were assigned to the local bank as custodians. When Nathan was apointed as Executive Chairman of SPH, Yong Pung How and Wee Cho Yaw made all the decision before the meetings. He was pissed but could not do anything, something he makes very clear in his memoirs.

The President and one DPM comes from this elite group. half of the ruling families bloodstock come from the Banking group.

Welcome to Singapore.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think you could hide all these from other people altogether, then you must be the ostrich hiding your head in the sand. Here again, you are repeating WP's initial mistake in the manner which they handle Yaw-gate.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh Meng Seng Sir, I tell you soemthing I garanteee you also doono wan. Last time he got say he suport Mr Tan Kin Lian Sir in President contest. Sekali, polcie checkign for playign girl and he quickly quickly change and support and help Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir. He think Mr Tan Cehng Bock Sir become Presindetn he can anyhow ask Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir to cancel hsi police checking on him.That time no people no this reason. Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir also donno. Mr Goh Meng Seng Sir, I no you also donno why he can anyhow sudenly change sides like taht and why he qiuckly change and help Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir when he say eh wanto fight for Prfesidnet. Now I tell you becasue my wife got many girl freidns in WP. When he paly girl he mouth cecome big and he like to how lian and talk. Mr Low Sir and other wp high pople also no this case but act blur liek boh tai chi. The girls all no like thsi humsup and all other wp humsup. Mr Chen Sir and you oaky. They like and very respect.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh Meng Seng Sir, I tell you soemthing I garanteee you also doono wan. Last time he got say he suport Mr Tan Kin Lian Sir in President contest. Sekali, polcie checkign for playign girl and he quickly quickly change and support and help Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir. He think Mr Tan Cehng Bock Sir become Presindetn he can anyhow ask Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir to cancel hsi police checking on him.That time no people no this reason. Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir also donno. Mr Goh Meng Seng Sir, I no you also donno why he can anyhow sudenly change sides like taht and why he qiuckly change and help Mr Tan Cheng Bock Sir when he say eh wanto fight for Prfesidnet. Now I tell you becasue my wife got many girl freidns in WP. When he paly girl he mouth cecome big and he like to how lian and talk. Mr Low Sir and other wp high pople also no this case but act blur liek boh tai chi. The girls all no like thsi humsup and all other wp humsup. Mr Chen Sir and you oaky. They like and very respect.

Hi friend,

Suddenly change sides sure means got something one, right? By the way, GMS suddenly changed side also leh. Last time he tried to get NSP into 3-corner fights, then recently he said this BE should be between WP and PAP only. This sudden change, you got info boh? Very suspicious leh, don't you think?