• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question for Mr Goh: Will the media now play up WP new sex scandal?

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is for Mr Goh Meng Seng.

Mr Goh Sir, do you think WP will get into trouble for trying to act blur and keep quiet over their brand new sex scandal, i.e. the one which will result in a WP member going to jail for having sex with that underaged prostitute?

Do you think the media will now expose this during the BE as they have been keeping very quiet over this so far?

Do you think they have been keeping very quiet about this so they can use it as ammunition to blow up this WP sex scandal during the BE?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't think so.

Apparently, the WPIB is just ignoring you and keeping their fingers crossed.

He is just a nobody in the party, not in position of power nor influential position. I don't think PAP will stoop so low. If PAP just go ahead with such attacks, it will end up like JG saga in GE2006, backlash from voters in the end.

PAP can only work hard and hope for the best. Performance of WP MPs are more crucial than a little scandal like this one. It will be a close fight and it will depend on how PAP plays its game.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh Sir, do you think WP will get into trouble for trying to act blur and keep quiet over their brand new sex scandal, i.e. the one which will result in a WP member going to jail for having sex with that underaged prostitute?

Do you think the media will now expose this during the BE as they have been keeping very quiet over this so far?

Do you think they have been keeping very quiet about this so they can use it as ammunition to blow up this WP sex scandal during the BE?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately yes. This will probably come up to coincide with the BE. While the person involved works in the background, the game play will be to use his association with WP to create the political imagery that WP is immoral and corrupt.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Doubt it. This fella is just a nobody, albeit a member. Exposing him will backfire on the ruling party and cost them votes, as it will be seen as a petty and vicious personal attack.

But they'll take every opportunity to harp on Yawgate.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so.

Apparently, the WPIB is just ignoring you and keeping their fingers crossed.

He is just a nobody in the party, not in position of power nor influential position. I don't think PAP will stoop so low. If PAP just go ahead with such attacks, it will end up like JG saga in GE2006, backlash from voters in the end.

PAP can only work hard and hope for the best. Performance of WP MPs are more crucial than a little scandal like this one. It will be a close fight and it will depend on how PAP plays its game.

Goh Meng Seng

If I were the PAP, I would get someone else to expose it, someone anonymous and/or won't be associated with the PAP (maybe, say yourself). Then I'll ask Desmond Choo to tell HG residents not to get distracted by that incident and its an internal matter for WP to sort out, thereby coming across as big hearted.

In that manner, it causes damage to WP and gains brownie point for PAP.

Last edited:

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is this person? Was he one of the 48?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If there are character flaws in the WP camp, they should be exposed and debated in the name of transparency.

As far as I can see, most WP members spend more time in that notorious Singapore sex forum than they do fighting for the rights of Singaporeans.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAPzis should concentrate on their good record, e.g.:
  • MUP
  • world class transport system a la MRT
  • affordable living standards
  • world best airline.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as I can see, most WP members spend more time in that notorious Singapore sex forum than they do fighting for the rights of Singaporeans.

please propose a strict candidate vetting process including a thorough cock check under the microscope to the wp leader.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are character flaws in the WP camp, they should be exposed and debated in the name of transparency.

WP supporters are the same as their leaders, thats why they don't mind all these immorality.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder LHL call for BE before the verdict on SCDF and CNB

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does it affect the daily live of an ordinarily Singaporeans?

Try this

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
your own sex scandal how?

WHAT? GMS himself also like that one? Then what the fish he kpkb about YSL? I thought GMS's crime was only whistling at some charbo walking pass his shop.
Walan this guy is really low low down. Can not control his own cock and threatened his own relations from revealing about his affairs.
SHAME ON YOU GOH MENG SENG. What a shameful person you are. PUIT :mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think so.

I don't think PAP will stoop so low. If PAP just go ahead with such attacks, it will end up like JG saga in GE2006, backlash from voters in the end.
Goh Meng Seng

Oh, I thought you are strategist? The YSL saga has became a strong PAP politcal card to buy vote, LHL has fired his first shot and all msm papers are playing up the same tune, predictably leading to the election day. Stooping low is PAP expertise...you seemed to misjudge PAP with such high regard. Besides, the msm are probably waiting for you to say something so that they can have something "unfavourable" on their desk to write about opposition party.

WP winning is not an issues, the issues is will some independent party come in to steal the limelight and leave behind bad legacy for themselves if they dilute WP margin.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your forum is getting slower and so is your head. Look at all the sex scandals, mostly come from top civil servants who have nothing to do in the office drawing high salary. If this is not PAP fault, who else?